• show-popup

Company Nuwave Oven
Location Tampa, Florida
Category Appliances and Electronics
Views 3992

First off, if you want the free cookware you have to pay S&H.I don't have a problem with that if it wasn't $59.95.

So your paying for the item. I rejected all the free stuff and of course didn't get the second FREE PIC. Oh, want the tote bag? $10.00.

If you get all the items they suggest, your looking at several hundred dollars. Well, the PIC arrived and now I tried to use it. Display kept showing E1, pan not on PIC and MAGNETIC. Key work here, MAGNETIC.

So, unless you get their free cookware (S&H $59.95) or have MAGNETIC cookware yourself the item doesn't work. Gee, I wonder why they don't mention that on the infomercial. All my pans are Calphalon (non-magnetic).

Now, although the infomercial didn't lie about anything, they didn't reveal the whole truth.Just a heads up if your thinking about buying this item. 2de0002

Comments (59) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 59 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 01, 2013
$75.00 for S&H. I was pissed however this is the best cooktop for me. Didn't get the pans as promised or mislead. When asked they said it was not free.
Reply to JD

Sep 16, 2013  from Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
I placed an order for the cook tops, was told 3 to 5 days delivery, had to go out of town, the say they delivered product 2 days later but I never got it. The don't ship as a sign for delivery, they just drop it off at your door. they told me its my problem and they will not replace or refund my money. I am now in process of filing a complaint with the better business bur. and getting an attorney to pursue other options. I don't recommend ordering if they wont deliver as a sign for package. Feel like they got their money so to *** with me.
Reply to Anonymous

Aug 22, 2013  from Terrell, Texas
Saw the PIC at Wal Mart for $99.00. It includes a free frying pan with it.
Reply to Maniakrevenge

Aug 17, 2013  from Tampa, Florida
I was ready to order this product specially because of the BOGO. Good thing I did some research about the reviews of the product and made me decide not to get it anymore. Thanks everyone for all the honest comments. I'm glad I didn't buy it.. :-)
Reply to Amor

Aug 04, 2013  from Montreal, Quebec
Thank you for the info, I almost ordered too, what a rip off, I got ripped off already once by EEZE LIFT ***
Reply to stlazarepqc

Jul 29, 2013  from University, Florida
Thank you for all of your comments I was almost ready to purchase... Our government should get these infomercials banned if they don't reveal the entire truth. Also the shipping should be illegal. It does not cost that much to ship items or I should be able to set up my shipping and pay and insure.
Reply to Sick of Rip offs

Aug 04, 2013  from Sacramento, California
Don't count on our "government" to protect us; they are a joke of the n-th order.
Reply to Twist

Feb 06, 2013
OK I purchased the NuWave precision induction cooktop (BOGO offer) as a gift for my wife I made sure that to Total cost was well hidden because if I told her that the total was $229.84 she would have asked me to return the order.Hope she like's it!
The cost of the 2 cooktop is $99.99 you get the cookware (free)
shipping $129.85.They make sure that you pay the total shipping up front with the first payment and two payments of $33.33. If I return the set I would have to pay shipping cost $129.85 for the return set and loose the shipping cost for shipping to me.Rip off? I am mad as heel and wont do that again :( :cry
Reply to Papi

Feb 10, 2013  from Birmingham, Alabama
I guess you've never heard of Ebay...

Got two cookers for 99.00 and $30 shipping.

:grin :grin :grin

Reply to Common Sense

May 09, 2013  from Charlotte, North Carolina
Well, I started a order saw the prices and candles. 2 weeks later they called me. I got one set of cookware, 2 pics, and the bags delivered for 237.00. Shipping and all included. The sales lady gave me a number ton call and get them or the ovens for the same price. So do the whole process and candle at the last second and get a good deal.
Reply to got two

Jan 07, 2013
The shipping charges is awful that's bad I know you are loosing a lot of customers because of this.
Reply to Susie

Dec 20, 2012
It shouldn't be legal to call something "free" on TV, then charge $70 for it and just call it "shipping and handling". Yeah right.
Reply to KT

Nov 04, 2012
thanks everyone I was so close to getting it, wont now!
Reply to debbie b

Dec 06, 2012
I almost got it too, until I realized how much money it would cost
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 15, 2012  from Greenville, South Carolina
We ordered on the BOGO deal and sprang for the small NuWave oven as well, got everything we ordered no problem.
Reply to Mark N

Oct 30, 2012
I bought the cook top paid 139 shipping and handleing no cookware they said i needed to pay another 65 dollars to get the free cookware. Is this really FREE
Reply to William Kumanchik

Oct 20, 2012
I too was going to purchase this but after reading about all the cost and problems,
I am not buying.

Thank you so much, you saved me money, frustration and disappointment
Reply to Ruth K

Oct 15, 2012
Have been using the cooktop for about 4 months, no problems at all. Did buy new Calphalon cookware, which we needed anyway, and that works on both the induction and traditional cooktops. --Linda in Florida, when you see "E-1" are the pots on the unit? Mine shows E-1 only when I take a pot off.
Reply to Robin

Read next Nuwave Oven complaint

Nuwave Oven does not do as it advertises

We recently purchased a Nuwave Oven and the additional Extend-A-Ring.Got free shipping on the oven;...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug