Nuwave Oven - Nu Wave Cooktop PIC

323 of 486 Nuwave Oven Reviews
Jun 01, 2012
review #321995

First off, if you want the free cookware you have to pay S&H.I don't have a problem with that if it wasn't $59.95.

So your paying for the item. I rejected all the free stuff and of course didn't get the second FREE PIC. Oh, want the tote bag? $10.00.

If you get all the items they suggest, your looking at several hundred dollars. Well, the PIC arrived and now I tried to use it. Display kept showing E1, pan not on PIC and MAGNETIC. Key work here, MAGNETIC.

So, unless you get their free cookware (S&H $59.95) or have MAGNETIC cookware yourself the item doesn't work. Gee, I wonder why they don't mention that on the infomercial. All my pans are Calphalon (non-magnetic).

Now, although the infomercial didn't lie about anything, they didn't reveal the whole truth.Just a heads up if your thinking about buying this item.

667212c
1.8
Had an experience with Nuwave Oven?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
JD

Dec 01, 2013

$75.00 for S&H. I was pissed however this is the best cooktop for me. Didn't get the pans as promised or mislead. When asked they said it was not free.

Sep 16, 2013 Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

I placed an order for the cook tops, was told 3 to 5 days delivery, had to go out of town, the say they delivered product 2 days later but I never got it. The don't ship as a sign for delivery, they just drop it off at your door. they told me its my problem and they will not replace or refund my money. I am now in process of filing a complaint with the better business bur. and getting an attorney to pursue other options. I don't recommend ordering if they wont deliver as a sign for package. Feel like they got their money so to *** with me.

Maniakrevenge

Aug 22, 2013 Terrell, Texas

Saw the PIC at Wal Mart for $99.00. It includes a free frying pan with it.

Amor

Aug 17, 2013 Tampa, Florida

I was ready to order this product specially because of the BOGO. Good thing I did some research about the reviews of the product and made me decide not to get it anymore. Thanks everyone for all the honest comments. I'm glad I didn't buy it.. :-)

stlazarepqc

Aug 04, 2013 Montreal, Quebec

Thank you for the info, I almost ordered too, what a rip off, I got ripped off already once by EEZE LIFT ***

Sick of Rip offs

Jul 29, 2013 University, Florida

Thank you for all of your comments I was almost ready to purchase... Our government should get these infomercials banned if they don't reveal the entire truth. Also the shipping should be illegal. It does not cost that much to ship items or I should be able to set up my shipping and pay and insure.

Papi

Feb 06, 2013

OK I purchased the NuWave precision induction cooktop (BOGO offer) as a gift for my wife I made sure that to Total cost was well hidden because if I told her that the total was $229.84 she would have asked me to return the order.Hope she like's it!
The cost of the 2 cooktop is $99.99 you get the cookware (free)
shipping $129.85.They make sure that you pay the total shipping up front with the first payment and two payments of $33.33. If I return the set I would have to pay shipping cost $129.85 for the return set and loose the shipping cost for shipping to me.Rip off? I am mad as heel and wont do that again :( :cry

got two

May 09, 2013 Charlotte, North Carolina

Well, I started a order saw the prices and candles. 2 weeks later they called me. I got one set of cookware, 2 pics, and the bags delivered for 237.00. Shipping and all included. The sales lady gave me a number ton call and get them or the ovens for the same price. So do the whole process and candle at the last second and get a good deal.

Susie

Jan 07, 2013

The shipping charges is awful that's bad I know you are loosing a lot of customers because of this.

KT

Dec 20, 2012

It shouldn't be legal to call something "free" on TV, then charge $70 for it and just call it "shipping and handling". Yeah right.

0 0 Reply
sick and tired of informercial

Nov 19, 2012 Brooklyn, New York

Why does the government allow these informercials...most of them are ripoffs.

debbie b

Nov 04, 2012

thanks everyone I was so close to getting it, wont now!

Dec 06, 2012

I almost got it too, until I realized how much money it would cost

William Kumanchik

Oct 30, 2012

I bought the cook top paid 139 shipping and handleing no cookware they said i needed to pay another 65 dollars to get the free cookware. Is this really FREE

Ruth K

Oct 20, 2012

I too was going to purchase this but after reading about all the cost and problems,
I am not buying.

Thank you so much, you saved me money, frustration and disappointment

Robin

Oct 15, 2012

Have been using the cooktop for about 4 months, no problems at all. Did buy new Calphalon cookware, which we needed anyway, and that works on both the induction and traditional cooktops. --Linda in Florida, when you see "E-1" are the pots on the unit? Mine shows E-1 only when I take a pot off.

Showing 1-20 of 59 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about
×