Nuwave Oven - Nu Wave Oven Pro plastic dome cracks from normal use
In Dec 2007 I purchased a Nu Wave Oven Pro.I use it once each day.
It is now May 29 and today I just received the second replacement dome because the first 2 domes developed large cracks, just from normal use. I complained to the seller who told me that the dome I received today was going to be heavier. Well it isnt heavier it is exactly the same as the last 2 domes, made of plastic!! I would never have purchased the oven if I knew that the dome is made of plastic.
It cannot endure high temperatures.review #122480
You may also like
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I just purchased a brand-new 4 ton Goodman Upon installation vacuum system down when we are already releas the charging system there was no charge filled it with nitrogen and..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "Ordered hair form Guangzhou Modern show Hair Products Co.,Ltd company off Aliexpress.com, This company sold me Malaysian Virgin Hair Curly 16,18,20,22. The hair was fine for a weekend then it..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."
- "I would not recommend this company to anyone. Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called..."
- "I ordered 3/4" X 3/8" T-Molding. 3/4" = .750 decimal. They sent me 11/16" or .6875. Now, their site states all measurements are approximate. The problem with that is when..."