Nuwave Oven - Nu Wave Oven Pro plastic dome cracks from normal use
In Dec 2007 I purchased a Nu Wave Oven Pro.I use it once each day.
It is now May 29 and today I just received the second replacement dome because the first 2 domes developed large cracks, just from normal use. I complained to the seller who told me that the dome I received today was going to be heavier. Well it isnt heavier it is exactly the same as the last 2 domes, made of plastic!! I would never have purchased the oven if I knew that the dome is made of plastic.
It cannot endure high temperatures.bfa3b01
You may also like
- "Dear All, Ã¬`m an Egyptian citizen ,and as Samsung is a worldwide product i bought my mobile phone i8510 from UAE. There`s a little wire unplugged and i need to get..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "Hi i really dont know what to do i liked this two pupies and i just paid $300 for them they where gonna come in nove - 23-2014 but then..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."