Nuwave Oven - NuWave is a major scam !!!!!!!
I am upset beyond belief.I logged into the NuWave website to look at the items I saw on TV.
First of all you have to enter your credit card info just to go through the pages. Here is the fun part !! As you go through the pages you are actually ordering items. I used the back button once and ended up with an additional one.
My total came out to $330 for a $129 oven. I am so *** mad. I sent an e-mail to the company to cancel which got auto rejected. I tried as soon as they opened today..
Their response was sorry, it just shipped. This story needs to be told.
I will advertise this when ever and where ever humanly possible.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. They already had to..."
- "At first glance this place looks impressive if you like glam and eclectic styles. But, if you get any of it into your home you will find that the mirrored..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."