Nuwave Oven - NuWave is a major scam !!!!!!!
I am upset beyond belief.I logged into the NuWave website to look at the items I saw on TV.
First of all you have to enter your credit card info just to go through the pages. Here is the fun part !! As you go through the pages you are actually ordering items. I used the back button once and ended up with an additional one.
My total came out to $330 for a $129 oven. I am so *** mad. I sent an e-mail to the company to cancel which got auto rejected. I tried as soon as they opened today..
Their response was sorry, it just shipped. This story needs to be told.
I will advertise this when ever and where ever humanly possible.f2923ec review #168167
You may also like
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."