Nuwave Oven Problems All Around

Bought oven Dec 2009, was not told the outrages s&h cost of $85.00. Price of oven alone was $150., could have bought it for $130 locally at Kohl's if I had known and not being charged s&h. 16 months later fan motor bearings started to make high pitched noises on and off. Then finally it totally

stopped working.

Hesitate to return to company due to hidden costs of s&h plus repair.I do not trust the company due to my previous experience with them. Might as well buy a new oven from different company.

Have friends who decided never to buy a Nuwave oven since witnessing the disaster.

More Review Details

cant get parts to fix
RIP OFF company

0 0 Reply

Feb 22, 2013 #612832

Wish i had checked before i bought this terrible product with even worse customer service. They charged me $100 just to return the item and will not refund my money. No one responds to requests and I cant do anything to stop this fiasco and bad business. I did not want it and made a Huge Mistake. Avoid this scan. Beward and dont be fooled. :(

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nuwave Oven. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about