Bought oven Dec 2009, was not told the outrages s&h cost of $85.00. Price of oven alone was $150., could have bought it for $130 locally at Kohl's if I had known and not being charged s&h. 16 months later fan motor bearings started to make high pitched noises on and off. Then finally it totally
Hesitate to return to company due to hidden costs of s&h plus repair.I do not trust the company due to my previous experience with them. Might as well buy a new oven from different company.
Have friends who decided never to buy a Nuwave oven since witnessing the disaster.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nuwave Infrared Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "Broken dome. I love it cook fast...."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "Bought a simmons sectional sofa from big lots about 2 years ago. This sofa is used in living room by 2 adults over 50 years of age , no children..."
- "Twinkle Toes Common has dozens of websites (see attached). This evidence was use in court to help Libby Muelhaupt win an all encompassing Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes"..."
- "I had 5 nights with my family. We were 2 adults and 2 kids and everyone loved the hotel. Food was great, lots of choice for everyone. Loved the a..."
- "I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00. The salesman I was chatting with..."
- "I bought a tablet on Gearbest.com and paid a fee to have my product to be delivered in 4-7 business days because I am leaving US to my home country..."