Nuwave Oven Problems All Around
Bought oven Dec 2009, was not told the outrages s&h cost of $85.00. Price of oven alone was $150., could have bought it for $130 locally at Kohl's if I had known and not being charged s&h. 16 months later fan motor bearings started to make high pitched noises on and off. Then finally it totally
Hesitate to return to company due to hidden costs of s&h plus repair.I do not trust the company due to my previous experience with them. Might as well buy a new oven from different company.
Have friends who decided never to buy a Nuwave oven since witnessing the disaster.review #235252
You may also like
- "Black mold growing inside refrigerator, also due to the high moisture level everything is turning to rust. No help from GE, all they wanted to do was give me discount..."
- "This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page. The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "In Feb 2014, we purchased a sectional from Living Spaces. We like the sectional, but a one of the pieces (sections) came damaged- actually the section that came damaged..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "This company makes "knock-offs" of designer gowns, but much cheaper and poor quality. I ordered a strapless gown with a bolero jacket to wear to my son's wedding. I ordered exactly..."
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."
- "This is a copy of text conversation Just called the phone number on web site no answer hung up the phone rang back number 716-253-1098 asked if if this was..."
- "Left a box marked "perishable, keep refridgerated" all over it in direct sunlight in 94° weather. Two phone numbers posted to call and they tried one call to one number...."