• show-popup

Product / Service Nuwave Infrared Oven
Location Scottsdale, Arizona
Category Appliances and Electronics
Views 335

Bought oven Dec 2009, was not told the outrages s&h cost of $85.00. Price of oven alone was $150., could have bought it for $130 locally at Kohl's if I had known and not being charged s&h. 16 months later fan motor bearings started to make high pitched noises on and off. Then finally it totally
stopped working.
Hesitate to return to company due to hidden costs of s&h plus repair.I do not trust the company due to my previous experience with them. Might as well buy a new oven from different company.
Have friends who decided never to buy a Nuwave oven since witnessing the disaster. 30a4b75

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 15, 2013  from Orlando, Florida
quit working after about 15 months,wont heat
cant get parts to fix
RIP OFF company
Reply to lchaf

Feb 22, 2013
Wish i had checked before i bought this terrible product with even worse customer service. They charged me $100 just to return the item and will not refund my money. No one responds to requests and I cant do anything to stop this fiasco and bad business. I did not want it and made a Huge Mistake. Avoid this scan. Beward and dont be fooled. :(
Reply to drtoy

Read next Nuwave Oven complaint

NuWave - not so great

I just received my NuWave and it does not do what is promised in the enclosed cookbook or the infome...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug