Nuwave Oven Problems All Around
Bought oven Dec 2009, was not told the outrages s&h cost of $85.00. Price of oven alone was $150., could have bought it for $130 locally at Kohl's if I had known and not being charged s&h. 16 months later fan motor bearings started to make high pitched noises on and off. Then finally it totally
Hesitate to return to company due to hidden costs of s&h plus repair.I do not trust the company due to my previous experience with them. Might as well buy a new oven from different company.
Have friends who decided never to buy a Nuwave oven since witnessing the disaster.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "the new wave oven dome cracks under warranty u call to get a replacement one they sell you a upgraded one with three year warranty, caws they claim they no..."
- "I purchased almost 4k in patio lounge furniture and dinning set. With in 6 months the fabric started to fade REALLY bad. I was told to purchase the sunbrella covers..."
- "I too lost my home to Aurora's practices. I was on a repayment schedule when I had a Heart attack and I was in the hospital I was contacted be..."
- "I ordered two $700 benches. After a couple of weeks of owning one of the legs showed a large crack/split. I called the store and was directed to the warranty..."
- "My mother in law turned 89 yesterday. Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When It arrived it looked nothing like it should have. Not even close. It looked more like something..."
- "We had a group of 7 teenagers come for dinner so of course we thought pizza! We called our local Papa Gino's and asked for any specials and were told..."