Nuwave oven website forces you to purchase item!
THE VERY FIRST STEP IN THE ORDERING PROCESS REQUIRES YOU TO ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD AND BILLING INFORMATION.ONLY AFTER THIS, WILL THEY BEGIN TO REVEAL TO YOU HIDDEN EXORBITANT SHIPPING CHARGES ON SUPPOSEDLY "FREE" ITEMS--CHARGES THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE ON THEIR SITE.
IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO PUT AN IMMEDIATELY HALT TO THE ORDERING PROCESS AND "RUN," IT WON'T MATTER. YOU WILL RECEIVE A BILL IN THE MAIL FOR A HUGELY EXCESSIVE AMOUNT EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER SUBMITTED AN ORDER AND WERE NEVER EVEN PROVIDED WITH A CONFIRMATION PAGE BREAKING DOWN YOUR ORDER AND ALL OF THE COSTS. THE SYSTEM LOCKS YOU INTO A PURCHASE THE MINUTE YOU COMPLETE THE VERY FIRST STEP, WHICH IS ENTERING YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. WHEN YOU CALL THEM, THEY WILL LIE AND SAY THAT THEY WILL CANCEL THE ORDER, BUT THEY WON'T AND YOU WILL STILL GET BILLED.
THIS IS, IN MY OPINION, FRAUDULENT AND DECEPTIVE BEHAVIOR. I SMELL A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT COMING.
SHAME ON THIS COMPANY.THEIR PRODUCT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD ONE, FROM MOST REPORTS, SO WHY ARE THEY RESORTING TO THESE SORTS OF NASTY TACTICS AND DESTROYING THEIR REPUTATION WITH CONSUMERS?f1d5b72 review #248024
You may also like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I signed a lease to Village Place apartments owned by St Vincent De Paul in San Diego and was expected to become a crack user and dealer. I was set..."
- "Hayop na LBC na yan. One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel. The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape. Wala ba silang surveillance cam every..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."