Nuwave oven website forces you to purchase item!
THE VERY FIRST STEP IN THE ORDERING PROCESS REQUIRES YOU TO ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD AND BILLING INFORMATION.ONLY AFTER THIS, WILL THEY BEGIN TO REVEAL TO YOU HIDDEN EXORBITANT SHIPPING CHARGES ON SUPPOSEDLY "FREE" ITEMS--CHARGES THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE ON THEIR SITE.
IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO PUT AN IMMEDIATELY HALT TO THE ORDERING PROCESS AND "RUN," IT WON'T MATTER. YOU WILL RECEIVE A BILL IN THE MAIL FOR A HUGELY EXCESSIVE AMOUNT EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER SUBMITTED AN ORDER AND WERE NEVER EVEN PROVIDED WITH A CONFIRMATION PAGE BREAKING DOWN YOUR ORDER AND ALL OF THE COSTS. THE SYSTEM LOCKS YOU INTO A PURCHASE THE MINUTE YOU COMPLETE THE VERY FIRST STEP, WHICH IS ENTERING YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. WHEN YOU CALL THEM, THEY WILL LIE AND SAY THAT THEY WILL CANCEL THE ORDER, BUT THEY WON'T AND YOU WILL STILL GET BILLED.
THIS IS, IN MY OPINION, FRAUDULENT AND DECEPTIVE BEHAVIOR. I SMELL A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT COMING.
SHAME ON THIS COMPANY.THEIR PRODUCT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD ONE, FROM MOST REPORTS, SO WHY ARE THEY RESORTING TO THESE SORTS OF NASTY TACTICS AND DESTROYING THEIR REPUTATION WITH CONSUMERS?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change..."
- "SO if you're different nationality, or black or Hispanic or just not white, don't dare go to this dive bar. i had money in my pocket to spend with..."
- "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..."
- "Can i ask something if this is true? ..."