Nuwave oven website forces you to purchase item!
THE VERY FIRST STEP IN THE ORDERING PROCESS REQUIRES YOU TO ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD AND BILLING INFORMATION.ONLY AFTER THIS, WILL THEY BEGIN TO REVEAL TO YOU HIDDEN EXORBITANT SHIPPING CHARGES ON SUPPOSEDLY "FREE" ITEMS--CHARGES THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE ON THEIR SITE.
IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO PUT AN IMMEDIATELY HALT TO THE ORDERING PROCESS AND "RUN," IT WON'T MATTER. YOU WILL RECEIVE A BILL IN THE MAIL FOR A HUGELY EXCESSIVE AMOUNT EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER SUBMITTED AN ORDER AND WERE NEVER EVEN PROVIDED WITH A CONFIRMATION PAGE BREAKING DOWN YOUR ORDER AND ALL OF THE COSTS. THE SYSTEM LOCKS YOU INTO A PURCHASE THE MINUTE YOU COMPLETE THE VERY FIRST STEP, WHICH IS ENTERING YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. WHEN YOU CALL THEM, THEY WILL LIE AND SAY THAT THEY WILL CANCEL THE ORDER, BUT THEY WON'T AND YOU WILL STILL GET BILLED.
THIS IS, IN MY OPINION, FRAUDULENT AND DECEPTIVE BEHAVIOR. I SMELL A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT COMING.
SHAME ON THIS COMPANY.THEIR PRODUCT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD ONE, FROM MOST REPORTS, SO WHY ARE THEY RESORTING TO THESE SORTS OF NASTY TACTICS AND DESTROYING THEIR REPUTATION WITH CONSUMERS?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "It's unbelievable what happened to my Nuwave after two years. I enjoyed using it and would like to have it again but without the risk of cracking. It's very helpful..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "Don't buy Fordf-150 2012 4dr pkup crw a deaf trap not a safe truck at all had a freak accident my brakes did not work and my air bags..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."