THE VERY FIRST STEP IN THE ORDERING PROCESS REQUIRES YOU TO ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD AND BILLING INFORMATION.ONLY AFTER THIS, WILL THEY BEGIN TO REVEAL TO YOU HIDDEN EXORBITANT SHIPPING CHARGES ON SUPPOSEDLY "FREE" ITEMS--CHARGES THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE ON THEIR SITE.
IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO PUT AN IMMEDIATELY HALT TO THE ORDERING PROCESS AND "RUN," IT WON'T MATTER. YOU WILL RECEIVE A BILL IN THE MAIL FOR A HUGELY EXCESSIVE AMOUNT EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER SUBMITTED AN ORDER AND WERE NEVER EVEN PROVIDED WITH A CONFIRMATION PAGE BREAKING DOWN YOUR ORDER AND ALL OF THE COSTS. THE SYSTEM LOCKS YOU INTO A PURCHASE THE MINUTE YOU COMPLETE THE VERY FIRST STEP, WHICH IS ENTERING YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. WHEN YOU CALL THEM, THEY WILL LIE AND SAY THAT THEY WILL CANCEL THE ORDER, BUT THEY WON'T AND YOU WILL STILL GET BILLED.
THIS IS, IN MY OPINION, FRAUDULENT AND DECEPTIVE BEHAVIOR. I SMELL A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT COMING.
SHAME ON THIS COMPANY.THEIR PRODUCT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD ONE, FROM MOST REPORTS, SO WHY ARE THEY RESORTING TO THESE SORTS OF NASTY TACTICS AND DESTROYING THEIR REPUTATION WITH CONSUMERS?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nuwave Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself..."
- "The owner of this company is not Luis Medina. The owner of this company is Michael L Moore 3/23/77 African American male 147 lbs. 5'9 a very domestically..."