Nuwave Oven - Nuwave PIC

Jun 28, 2012
review #327902

WARNING!Nuwave is nothing more than a *** game.

The consumer pays for a non refundable shipping in items they don't receive. This company gives inconstant answers to consumers inquiring about their order. Do not buy their into their scam, because they are hiding behind commerce law regarding shipping and handling. You will not receive the items in your order as promised.

You will receive only the items that you pay for, and not the advertised free items, but you will be charged shipping on those items. After spending hours on the phone with their costumer service, you will still walk away empty handed. Do not believe the positive reviews, as they seem to have been written by employees of Nuwave (a.k.a.

Hearthware).You've been warned!

ab0441a
Had an experience with Nuwave Oven?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Disappointed 2

Sep 20, 2013

I want to add my 2 cents here, customer service is terrible. I had shipping problems and could not get any one to help me. DO NOT BUY..

daxxed

Feb 09, 2013 Cleveland, Ohio

I have both 2 Nu Wave ovens and 2 PIC...they both cook better than anything else I have ever used...if you order online then you will have all questions answered before you purchase it...just make sure you read each page and only choose what you want to order...1 of my Nu Wave ovens cooking head died after 2 years of constant use and they sent me another one...I sent the faulty one back by mail for less than $10...they shipped the new one to me free of charge...

sega

Oct 14, 2012

All newwave prodicte should all so be in all cooking any where in the whole world not just on tv or the web make it so everyone want to know the full cost and be able pick it up & pay the price listed in the store with out any added hiden cost & s&h hiden cost

Robin Dobrinsky

Sep 23, 2012

I saw the infomerciol an called, the said it was 29.95 for the oven and 29.95 for the "free" products,and that was before Yhey tried to sell me the other items, I tried to asked how much they cost,and they wanted my cc # before any other info, so they hung up on me. I then went on Amazon , e- bay walmart, kohls, etc and bought it at a way better price with free shipping from kohls, icl the ext ring pizza stuff ,pan for $135!!.I also had $50 in freecash . What a great deal. Do not buy from T.V. Check all around! Robin Long Isand, N.Y.

cautious and using amazon

Sep 23, 2012

I too was ready to buy but the reviews changed my mind. I'm fairly sure it's illegal to charge for shipping an item without sending the product. Further I agree with number 7, the second one is the same weight as the first so the shipping should be the same. And if amazon can ship it for 10$ why can't these people. I'll just buy one on amazon and avoid the frustration.

KGB

Aug 02, 2012

What I've heard is that Nuwave is still running the infomercials even though they've been on backorder for the "free" stuff for quite awhile - doesn't matter that they don't have the product to ship out, or promise "Express 24 Hour Processing" apparently - as long as they're get your card number.

Just keep this in mind though - you'll be paying $140 in "shipping and handling" if you get all the "free" stuff they advertize ($29.95 for the 1st PIC, $39.95 for the 2nd "free" PIC, and $69.95 for the "free" Ultimate Cookware Set).

So if you didn't add it on for the extra S/H, or weren't mentioned the free stuff on the phone and didn't ask, then you won't get it.

Nuwave oven pro user

Jul 22, 2012

I musta got lucky on this oven! One of the best ovens I have used! Paid $40 for it at Goodwill, and was like new, with the expander ring. I want the new p.i.c., if anything like the oven, i'm all smiles here...

christine

Jul 12, 2012

My nuwave started to crack after a couple of mothhs.I was sent a new dome and the new one is already starting to crack. I like it but I wish I ne I wish i didn't waste my money

JBCool

Jul 04, 2012

I order one even I knew it about the extra charges for it. I just order the oven and I found it on the internet a free shipping for the first one only. then I paid extra $40.00 for the second one, so the total was 146.00 that included a $7.00 tax.

For that price of two of them it is a good buy.
I look on Internet for something like that and with the futures that it has, would cost $200.00 just for one only. So I took a risk

All other stuff is a scam for something that should be free it's not. The Big extra Shipping charge come on. $70,00? for something that it will cost them $15.00.

Pic NOT cool

Jul 02, 2012

:( I ordered my PIC for a early Fathers day gift.. STILL waiting on the ” free” gifts that I spent $100 for!! Don't advertise free gifts if they arnt available!!! Customer service is a joke, they are rude!! The girl we ordered from sacred like we were an inconvience & hung up on us!!

Hearthware Jeremy

Jul 02, 2012

Hello. My name is Jeremy Pohn and I am the social media coordinator for Hearthware, the makers of the NuWave PIC. First of all, I can assure you that our company is not running a scam. Customer service is our number one priority, so if there is ever a discrepancy between what the customer ordered and what the customer received, our customer service representatives are always happy to help. Right now, unfortunately, some of our items are on backorder due to overwhelming demand. We are ramping up production on the PIC and its accessories so that we can fulfill backorders as soon as we can. If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to send us an email at picsupport@hearthware.com. Thank you for your patience.

LunaEros

Aug 26, 2013 Jacksonville, Florida

Not a scam?
Then explain why all you TV sales companies always seem to "give" a second one just pay the processing/shipping on it and that p/s charge is the same as the cost of the original item?
Especially when people can find it elsewhere online and those people can manage to send them with shipping charges that are normal.

Explain THAT if you're not scammers.

Get ready people, here comes the BS if he replies.

ima dunloggin

Jul 01, 2012

I was actually placing my order when I decided to read reviews......the shipping & processing on the first one was $10.00 less than the second FREE one! Seemed wrong and unfair! They must be the same weight and size...why $10.00 more for the FREE one? Reviews about receiving "used" pic's, having the second one on back order, etc....left me cold. I too will wait until I can buy it in a reputable store someday.....one with a good return policy!!! ima dunloggin :?

Denise

Jun 30, 2012

I too was sucked into their scam. I ordered the pic with a second one free but you have to pay for shipping. I only received one pic but was charged $39.95 shipping for the 2nd one which didn't come. I also paid $69.95 shipping for the free items, which again were not sent. It is the biggest RIP OFF around. Be warned.... Don't buy. Sooner or later it will hit department stores where you will be able to purchase without being ripped off. UGH

It's True

Jun 30, 2012

I look at web side and there was nothing free included. For $100.00 Plus $30.00 for shipping you will get only NuWave PIC then for $40.00 Shipping you will get second one.
Then for $70.00 Shipping you will get what it should be free cookware.

nelson

Jun 30, 2012

Don't hold your breath as if you have read you have 90 days to try and return. But you can keep the free items and that also includes the second pic. There not going to give these out,

I have read that these were backorderd since may. And like I have posted some got used instead of new.

My first had a problem but did great and the replacment (new) is awsome. But it seems not every one gets a new one as I have posted in other threads.

In all it is awsome but the companey sucks. Its like the ovens.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about
×