Nuwave Oven - Nuwave PIC
WARNING!Nuwave is nothing more than a *** game.
The consumer pays for a non refundable shipping in items they don't receive. This company gives inconstant answers to consumers inquiring about their order. Do not buy their into their scam, because they are hiding behind commerce law regarding shipping and handling. You will not receive the items in your order as promised.
You will receive only the items that you pay for, and not the advertised free items, but you will be charged shipping on those items. After spending hours on the phone with their costumer service, you will still walk away empty handed. Do not believe the positive reviews, as they seem to have been written by employees of Nuwave (a.k.a.
Hearthware).You've been warned!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "the new wave oven dome cracks under warranty u call to get a replacement one they sell you a upgraded one with three year warranty, caws they claim they no..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "I bought snowblower model 247.886910 which has a built in headlight in the handle assembly and retails for $1099.00. I used it the first time it snowed about 5 days..."
- "After a year and 2 months this is what my couch is. They have come twice and sewed this area as well as 5 other areas on my sectional. Now..."
- "Why pay $7 for your so called warranty when I can go get a lifeproof case and get it for free? Just bought this case a week ago and the..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."
- "Horrible...even when given a chance. After pics weren't real I decided let's give'er a go. She lacked a lot of skills or either doesn't enjoy it..she got into it half..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."