Nuwave Oven - Nuwave rip off
I wanted to order this online fron their site.However, buyer beware they dont give you anything for free.
they charge you for all the extra items thru shipping examp twister cost 29.95 shipping other item 14.95 now you just paid 50.00 extra no including orig item or shipping for that.
I then called Nuwave to ask about it and the girl was like well ya and I said well I can buy everything in target for much less why are you trying to rip us off.Nuwave you need to change or stop selling online fast.review #214404
You may also like
- "Hi there,About 8 months ago I bought a brand new Samsung 46" 6000 smart LED but unfortunately 1 month ago the LED completely gone away and It took a month..."
- "It's unbelievable what happened to my Nuwave after two years. I enjoyed using it and would like to have it again but without the risk of cracking. It's very helpful..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I was ripped off by the owner, this food is garbage, jin feng hates the food . she's right yen.grease everywhere..."
- "I ordered flowers for my son who is deployed to send to his fiance. I ordered them 3 days in advance, and asked for delivery after 4:00 since she..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "Ordered a shirt it came printed incorrectly. After 5 weeks I gave up on getting a new shirt. It's been 8 weeks and my emails go 1 week without a..."
- "Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful arrangement for my God Childs first baby. It arrived and oh my, how dissapointing not to mention how embarrassed i was that something..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."