Nuwave Oven - replacement dome 15.00

review #233509

Hello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST) just call the number below 15.00 plus shipping and handelingHello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST)

97d8c54
Had an experience with Nuwave Oven?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
ERRR09

Sep 02 Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania

Here was my post from last year
Sep 30, 2013 Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
TO : Nuwave Oven - replacement dome 15.00
Getting ready to order dome number 4. Even though this one lasted a lot longer, its still BS that the does are still crackin'
Its September and getting ready to order number 5, its been cracked for 2 months but I have to break down and get another one JUST AMAZING

Mr. X

Aug 22

Simply not true. The link redirects to NuWave official website and they offer their super solid dome with a 3 year warranty for $49.99 plus $13.xx/00 shipping and handling!

gjthurm

Jul 19 Sherman, Texas

wonder how much profit they make off of a replacment dome, when they will sell the whole machine 2 for the price of one.
anybody feel like your getting screwed?

4 0 Reply
lulu

Jun 01 Greenville, North Carolina

i love new wave but how long can i use it cracked dome not paying a lot of money for one they really should replaces there part like they say on tv

Mrsgodrocks

May 27

Nuwave offers a replacement dome on the website for $25 but it has continuously been "out of stock" . . . for months, forcing you to purchase the so-called "super dome". It seems to me that if they discovered the original dome was faulty, they should have replaced all domes at no cost to the customer with this new and improved dome. Instead they saw it as an opportunity to make more profit off the customer. They won't have a product for long if the customers are not happy.

Aug 05

So I noticed it was out of stock and decided to call there customer service number and they said the dome was on sale for $15 plus shipping and handling and would arrive in 7-10 business days. Call instead if you can.

May 23

My dome cracker and it was not a year old. Why do we have to pay shipping and handling when their product crack on it own? Not right or fair. They need to keep the customers happy not make matters worst, if they stand by their product. If I buy the dome for $15 the shipping and handling will be more than that, which is a rip off. The power dome cost more and you might still have the same problems later. Why don't they have the $15 dome in stock but have the $49 in stock. That's a set up! Now to write a true comment about the product they want your name and where you live, for what? Like I said before if they really care, then they would have done better by sending us a new dome free of charge or with the shipping and handling.

Eva

May 15

I have the same issue. I bought my oven about 2 year ago and the dome cracked after a year. I continuosly used it, but now it has broken into several pieces and I cannot use it. It has been out of stock on the website for a while. They only have the very expensive one for $49.00. Could anyone suggest where to find or get one?

May 15 Newington, Georgia

I checked the website as well and seen out of stock. I just called and yes they are in stock and when you call they are $15.00 plus $5.00 shipping. The super dome is $49 plus $14 in shipping. Didn't go for the super dome

Tony

Aug 08 San Antonio, Texas

I just called the customer service center, and they are asking about $14.00 for shipping which is actually a bit more then the actual done replacement. How did you get a $5.00 shipping charge, any tip will be greatly appreciated.

The Donz

May 11 Rockport, Texas

Same problems here,cracked dome, the website says its "not in stock" and has said that for at least the past 6 months but conveniently the "power dome" is in stock for $49.95

me too

May 02

Wow, I have been living with the cracked dome for a while now. Refuse to pay over 60 bucks for a new "indestructible" dome that should have been what was sold to me in the first place! And the suckiest part is that I LOVE my Nuwave!!! BBB phone call. Unless we get a petition online...

3 0 Reply
AngryYang

Apr 08

The oven is awesome I just don't like the idea of buying a new dome every year.

AnryYang

Apr 08

I think Nuwaveoven should give costumers life time warranty since it is a life time replacement parts.

Dixie lady

Apr 01

I am soooooo upset, I love the nuwave oven, EXCEPT I now have went through 2 domes both CRACKED. I am so careful and didn't know there was so many more with the same problem. I guess my next step is the BBB.

Mar 17

I bought my nuwave for less than a year when the dome cracked. Of course I misplaced my proof of purchase I am stuck cooking with a cracked dome. Sure seems like that dome is not even worth the money if it is not going to last too long. I might just consider buying the other nuwave look a likes rather than replacing the dome every year.

Granny10

Feb 17

I need a new dome and the Nuwave web site is out of stock can anyone tell me where to purchase one. This is my 2nd newave the other one I threw away . I did not know I could replace the dome. Help

Feb 03

this is my second dome that I am replacing too.

1-20 of 75 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about
×