Nuwave Oven - Replacement dome 15.00

You are the author of this review

Mark as resolved

ADD MEDIA

Hello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST) just call the number below 15.00 plus shipping and handelingHello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

Had the same issue 203 Yes 203
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Richard

2 days ago #1109241 New York, New York

We purchased a Nu Wave oven less than three years ago. My wife and I are both in our late 70's and are the only ones who use the oven. We do not use it that much, but I noticed a large crack in the dome which makes it out of round, and doesn't fit tight around the bottom when cooking. We have taken great care of the oven, and are extremely disappointed in the INFERIOR plastic dome which cracked. I don't feel as though I should have to pay for a new dome, and you should replace it at no cost.
We buy Tervis Tumblers (made in the USA) which are guaranteed for life and have several replaced at no cost, even no cost for shipping..I cannot or will not recommend your Nu Wave oven to anyone until you replace the dome at no cost......

Feb 06 #1107521

we have purchase 3 of the nuwave ovens they lasted about 1 yr before the dome cracks in numerous places. I love cooking in the oven but it ha o be a better way to make your domes to last, it can get very pricey purchasing one every year. I am thinking about going to the glass air cookers because they last longer. maybe you should think about changing to glass before u loose customers. thank you

Jan 06 #1089603

hi im from las vegas nevada, im using a nu wave infrared pro oven for almost 4 years and my plastic lid cover for my nu wave oven is broken. where can i buy or replace my broken plastic lid cover? please i need help for this.

Dec 31, 2015 #1086478

Well called to order a new one for $14.95 + $13.95 shipping but they were out of stock till who knows when! But offered to sell me the new orange plastic type for $34.95 + $13.95 shipping I seem to think this may be a racket????

3 1 Reply

Jan 20 #1098106

That's ridiculous offering you something different for a higher price!!

Jan 23 #1099521

I think it is bad R&D and no Quality Control process in place. BUT I am only slightly annoyed at having to buy the newer, stronger replacement dome. This is my second Nuwave Cooker in the past couple of decades. Both eventually got cracked domes, but THIS SECOND time the dome broke a LOT sooner, after only 4 months ownership. I think that Nuwave should make the stronger nuwave dome part of the nuwave oven. Just raise the price about 10 bucks on the entire Nuwave oven. They would still make a profit and would have happier customers. I'm a VP of Quality so I do know the true 'cost of poor quality'. It's a shame, really, as the Nuwave makes the best bacon and chicken wings. Oh! and it bakes 2-4 medium sized potatoes in about 25 minutes. I've read tales on the internet where people said it took longer than an hour to cook a baked potato in the nuwave, but those people are flat out LYING.

Cindy

Dec 05, 2015 #1074434 Gardena, California

I've had mine 3 years & it's time to replace the dome. $15.00 sounds reasonable. I use it constantly & love it. When I bought it I thought to myself, wasted $. But this time I'm glad I bought it. I use it all the time.

Nov 15, 2015 #1064076

Junk and no customer service,cant keep replacing the domes in the garbage it gos

Nov 13, 2015 #1063433

Please disregard the e-mail address in HearthWare / NuWave's reply to [review #233509 by ukarins1k].
HearthWare / NuWave provided an inaccurate e-mail address due to a typo repeated several times in the reply, so our company (HeartWare) continues to receive complaints and inquiries 4.5 years later. The address should have read "customerservice@hearthware.com" which has been updated to HELP@NUWAVE.COM.
Thank you.

Nov 12, 2015 #1063013

The dome cracked within 2 months. Now it has like 3-4 more cracks which is basically useless. Nuwave won't cover it under 1 year warranty since I bought it on Amazon. Not very happy with this company!!!

ERRR09

Nov 10, 2015 #1061780

Well my Nuwave finally died........ Getting ready to order a new one,the question is for the extra 40.00 is it worth ordering the new and improved super dome...... Has anyone ordered it .....Is it worth it

Nov 10, 2015 #1061736

How much is s&h

Nov 05, 2015 #1059108

I have had three nuwave ovens.One stopped working,after warranty ran out;another stopped working,again post-warranty;the third new dome cracked.I ordered another dome,and it cracked and warped.The idea of the oven is wonderful,and I fixed all of my vegetables to perfection.I made a cake in it:perfect.But the domes ruined it for me. I seriously do not see why we consumers have to pay for a replacement.Built-in obsolescence,anyone? I really want another one,but until I find out if the "better dome" is actually more durable,I will wait.

Oct 28, 2015 #1055074

I've had mine less than a year and the dome is cracked all round (it has not been dropped or otherwise impacted)... a replacemnet is $25 PLUS shipping....going back to my nice breville toaster oven

3 1 Reply
Doris

Oct 12, 2015 #1046915

I love my New Wave Oven and I like the way I performs, but I am very dissatisfied with the quality of the plastic dome. I have not in any way abused my new wave oven, but the dome is not up to quality that I expected in your product. I am now unsure about buying anymore of your products
D Flowers
Phone 530 633 4183

2 0 Reply

Oct 08, 2015 #1045174

I purchased a nuwave oven and my dome not only cracked, but it also wharped, and I think it is unfair that we consumers have to buy another dome because it was a flaw in the plastic I think we should get a free replacement dome since we bought it intact
Charles quarles
E-mail charlesquarles6@gmail.com

8 0 Reply

Oct 08, 2015 #1044993

Hi everyone, well I also had my dome crack, all the way around till it separated in two pieces. I have ALWAYS been careful, never dropped it and always took care cleaning by hand. I am also upset that what was an otherwise nice working unit, and I used it often, Now I have to either replace my dome, (just to have the new one also fail in the future, clearly...) or buy another companies unit with a better design. Nuwave should trust us with glass as an option. I would have paid extra for a pyrex type glass dome, and I would still be very happy with it. I am a mechanic, and I think for now I will use a tube of silicone on my multi- fractured dome, and see how that works. I also tried that website listed, and the links do NOT work! What a waist of time so far the last 30 minutes now... Not happy with the NuWave...

Oct 10, 2015 #1045852

I have had to buy 6 nuwaves in last few years. all the domes busted. shipping and handling is a rip off. almost as cheap to buy new oven than paying shipping and handling for dome

Nov 06, 2015 #1059391

Hi,
You can get the glass dome ones, just google Nuwave ovenwith glass dome, they are great, we found one in a thrift store after our plastic one cracked.

polynesianarms

Feb 06 #1107631 Las Vegas, Nevada

Do you have the EXACT website for the GLASS domes? If so, PLEASE contact me ASAP... Thank you 702.723.8734 or polynesianarms@gmail.com

1-20 of 134 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nuwave Oven. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about
×