• show-popup

Views 3771

Hello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for
only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting
customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @
1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F
8am-6pm(CST) just call the number below 15.00 plus shipping and handelingHello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for
only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting
customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @
1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F
8am-6pm(CST) 2e97887

Comments (59) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 59 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 08
The oven is awesome I just don't like the idea of buying a new dome every year.
Reply to AngryYang

Apr 08
I think Nuwaveoven should give costumers life time warranty since it is a life time replacement parts.
Reply to AnryYang

Apr 01
I am soooooo upset, I love the nuwave oven, EXCEPT I now have went through 2 domes both CRACKED. I am so careful and didn't know there was so many more with the same problem. I guess my next step is the BBB.
Reply to Dixie lady

Mar 17
I bought my nuwave for less than a year when the dome cracked. Of course I misplaced my proof of purchase I am stuck cooking with a cracked dome. Sure seems like that dome is not even worth the money if it is not going to last too long. I might just consider buying the other nuwave look a likes rather than replacing the dome every year.
Reply to Anonymous

Feb 17
I need a new dome and the Nuwave web site is out of stock can anyone tell me where to purchase one. This is my 2nd newave the other one I threw away . I did not know I could replace the dome. Help
Reply to Granny10

Nov 22, 2013
Having just gotten off the phone with Customer Service, I now know that we need to pitch our NuWave-I've been checking online for a replacement dome since ours cracked 2 months ago so finally decided to call to see if there was another way to get a dome! The representative kindly advised me that since we purchased our (2) NuWaves last November, and it is November now, our warranty has expired! Of course it has since I waited 2 months for the replacement domes to be back in stock! What a rip off. Will never purchase another one and will tell everyone I can just how friendly and helpful this company has been! Maybe time to call Better Business Bureau.
Reply to Anonymous

Nov 21, 2013
Hi yes I'm pissed to my dome is craked in the same as other people's complant's. Y do we have to pay for it? If u have a garontee full replace ment . I still din't get mine yet. And I will also call b.b.b. to tomorrow. Or if u want to reslove this issue please send me & email at spraky121074@hotmail.com or my phone# 843-331-5944 thank u karl dorzbacher
Reply to slapmehard

Nov 07, 2013
i had same problem and it was a gift and they bought the extended warranty only to be told later the dome is not included. sucks.
Reply to eavayu

Nov 05, 2013  from Weymouth, England
i am on my second dome the oven it self is excellent they need to work of the dome i only wipe mine over with a damp cloth i do not put mine in the dish washer and it still cracks.
Reply to denise

Oct 03, 2013
This Oven is only 1 yr old and has developed a crack in the clear plastic dome (the crack runs from the bottom to the point where the shoulder forms -- about 7 in. long. They have been unresponsive so far.http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/nuwave-oven/replacement-dome-15-00-20110421233509.html#
Reply to mis4mike

Sep 30, 2013  from Staunton, Virginia
i have purched 2 new waves my first one the top stop warking and dome cracked got my second one in sep 2012 dome cracked by january so 2 domes crack they only last 6 to 8 months :( :( :( :( :( and my warranty was not honered im not paying $70 for another one if i cant get it for $15 i just wont have one already been ripped off twice
Reply to etta

Aug 06, 2013  from Charlotte, North Carolina
call the BBB and file a complaint I did new dome on the way
Reply to Sean

Aug 03, 2013
why should the consumer have to pay for a replacement dome when its poor materials that have cracked when used as they were suposed to be used, why are you not replacing these domes?
Reply to Andyclyde

Jul 22, 2013  from Brooklyn, New York
I am confused, I went on line and saw the replacement dome at $49 + shipping + tax. This comes to over $70 dollars. The letter below said that you charge $15.

Whaich is correct?
Reply to tak

Aug 06, 2013  from Martinez, Georgia
The $49 dome is not an original replacement type. The $49 one is made of virtually indestructible material and yet they warrant it for only three years! My original lasted about four years before cracking and I would gladly replace it for the $15. However, I have found that it is not offered on their online parts page!
Reply to cusfo

Oct 02, 2013
I also have a problem with the dome cracking.The $15.00 dome is REFURBISHED. The $50.00 dome is supposedly made of a more durable material.
Reply to Sweetpea

Jul 15, 2013  from San Francisco, California
went to that web site but with shipping and tax it is $65 for a new dome not $15 $49.95 price tag
Reply to sharon

Jul 08, 2013  from Sacramento, California
I love my Nuwave oven and I can tell you this, it is an awesome cooking machine. That said....
Searching for a replacement dome for my nuwave online since mine cracked(in 2 places and btw, I hand wash my Nuwave) and I came across this forum. Never knew this is a defective/non-durable part... I had a few sleepless moments trying to figure out who or what cracked it not knowing it is a self-cracking part (guaranteed to crack after X amount of uses)... I think it should have a lifetime manufacturer's defect warranty covering normal use. Since they are now offering a power dome (about $50) proves that they probably were aware of the problem and did nothing, giving them guaranteed future profits from a much needed accessory sale. By the way, the new dome's strength has been virtually tested and found to be indestructible... Let's hope reality does not *** us in the behind when we actually test its durability in the real world. And a 3yr warranty. Hmm.... What happens after 3 years? Another $50? No wait... I believe a new and improved dome or maybe a trade... Old Nuwave oven for customer loyalty discount on a new and improved Nuwave oven. Oh well. What can we do? We're already caught in the web. Might as well join the club.
Reply to rickokuns

Jul 05, 2013  from Sacramento, California
We love our Nuware Oven but the power dome cracked. Search around on the internet but the dome alone will cost $50. I have read the reviews and a lot of folks are having the same issue. I was tempted to buy a new one but after reading the reviews, I don't think I will want to get another one unless the dome improves to be more durable.
Reply to Chad Thao

Read next Nuwave Oven complaint

NuWave Oven Dome

Love the way it cooks but we have been through 3 domes in the past 2 years.All cracked at top and do...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug