Nuwave Oven - replacement dome 15.00

Issue not resolved

Hello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST) just call the number below 15.00 plus shipping and handelingHello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

Had the same issue111 Comments90 Report
Had an experience with Nuwave Oven?  Submit review about this company
Jerry Domner

Jan 23 Casselberry, Florida

This is the third dome I have replaced in a year other than that it works fine but the dome is a piece of garbage.

scatlett

Dec 26, 2014 Washington, District Of Columbia

I had a pleasant experience with nuwave. My dome cracked ,but I have had it for years (one of the first models). I didn't my paying for the part. I like my nuwave and use it often

El Norte Negra

Dec 12, 2014 Williston, North Dakota

After looking all around I finally called Nuwave customer service. They sold me a replacement dome
for 15.00 plus S&H. I am disappointed with the quality of the dome like everyone else but the
food cooked with the Nuwave is making me take it in stride.

Rose

Nov 26, 2014 Orlando, Florida

My dome has also cracked in a few places. I decided to throw the whole thing out and NEVER purchase an item from them again. I have no TRUST in this company...regardless if the product worked well. It's still bad quality if everyone is experiencing the same issue. Good Rittens....Nuwave!

tickedin14

Oct 26, 2014

Has any body out there tried a power dome,If so is it worth the $ ? Also, how long have you had it now ?

tickedin14

Oct 26, 2014

I have tried to call this # and it does not even work ! My dome cracked all to *** and it wasnt in use ! It was a gift , there for so much for the warranty. Its only 4 mo.s old !

1 0 Reply
ERRR09

Sep 02, 2014 Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania

Here was my post from last year
Sep 30, 2013 Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
TO : Nuwave Oven - replacement dome 15.00
Getting ready to order dome number 4. Even though this one lasted a lot longer, its still BS that the does are still crackin'
Its September and getting ready to order number 5, its been cracked for 2 months but I have to break down and get another one JUST AMAZING

Mr. X

Aug 22, 2014

Simply not true. The link redirects to NuWave official website and they offer their super solid dome with a 3 year warranty for $49.99 plus $13.xx/00 shipping and handling!

7 1 Reply
mel

Oct 06, 2014

I agee. They want $49 for the super dome plus s&h and then the price goes to over $60. I call a major foul on this because you can buy a whole new Nuwave oven for $99. Oh and how convenient is it that the original dome is out of stock. I think they need to face a class action law suit from all of us pissed consumers that feel totally ripped off.

13 0 Reply
gjthurm

Jul 19, 2014 Sherman, Texas

wonder how much profit they make off of a replacment dome, when they will sell the whole machine 2 for the price of one.
anybody feel like your getting screwed?

9 1 Reply
Mel

Oct 06, 2014

I feel completely screwed.

Trinacay

Jan 23 Casselberry, Florida

I've been pissed off with this company since I bought the unit. I'm on my fourth dome. Now they're selling the unit for $99 when I bought it was $160. Trying to get them to sell a quality heavy duty dome that won't crack is like pulling teeth from an elephant

lulu

Jun 01, 2014 Greenville, North Carolina

i love new wave but how long can i use it cracked dome not paying a lot of money for one they really should replaces there part like they say on tv

Mrsgodrocks

May 27, 2014

Nuwave offers a replacement dome on the website for $25 but it has continuously been "out of stock" . . . for months, forcing you to purchase the so-called "super dome". It seems to me that if they discovered the original dome was faulty, they should have replaced all domes at no cost to the customer with this new and improved dome. Instead they saw it as an opportunity to make more profit off the customer. They won't have a product for long if the customers are not happy.

13 0 Reply

Aug 05, 2014

So I noticed it was out of stock and decided to call there customer service number and they said the dome was on sale for $15 plus shipping and handling and would arrive in 7-10 business days. Call instead if you can.

1 0 Reply

May 23, 2014

My dome cracker and it was not a year old. Why do we have to pay shipping and handling when their product crack on it own? Not right or fair. They need to keep the customers happy not make matters worst, if they stand by their product. If I buy the dome for $15 the shipping and handling will be more than that, which is a rip off. The power dome cost more and you might still have the same problems later. Why don't they have the $15 dome in stock but have the $49 in stock. That's a set up! Now to write a true comment about the product they want your name and where you live, for what? Like I said before if they really care, then they would have done better by sending us a new dome free of charge or with the shipping and handling.

9 0 Reply
Eva

May 15, 2014

I have the same issue. I bought my oven about 2 year ago and the dome cracked after a year. I continuosly used it, but now it has broken into several pieces and I cannot use it. It has been out of stock on the website for a while. They only have the very expensive one for $49.00. Could anyone suggest where to find or get one?

7 0 Reply

1-20 of 90 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.