Nuwave Oven - replacement dome 15.00

review #233509

Hello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST) just call the number below 15.00 plus shipping and handelingHello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST)

67d1a7b
0.7
Had an experience with Nuwave Oven?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
gjthurm

Jul 19 Sherman, Texas

wonder how much profit they make off of a replacment dome, when they will sell the whole machine 2 for the price of one.
anybody feel like your getting screwed?

lulu

Jun 01 Greenville, North Carolina

i love new wave but how long can i use it cracked dome not paying a lot of money for one they really should replaces there part like they say on tv

Mrsgodrocks

May 27

Nuwave offers a replacement dome on the website for $25 but it has continuously been "out of stock" . . . for months, forcing you to purchase the so-called "super dome". It seems to me that if they discovered the original dome was faulty, they should have replaced all domes at no cost to the customer with this new and improved dome. Instead they saw it as an opportunity to make more profit off the customer. They won't have a product for long if the customers are not happy.

4 0 Reply

May 23

My dome cracker and it was not a year old. Why do we have to pay shipping and handling when their product crack on it own? Not right or fair. They need to keep the customers happy not make matters worst, if they stand by their product. If I buy the dome for $15 the shipping and handling will be more than that, which is a rip off. The power dome cost more and you might still have the same problems later. Why don't they have the $15 dome in stock but have the $49 in stock. That's a set up! Now to write a true comment about the product they want your name and where you live, for what? Like I said before if they really care, then they would have done better by sending us a new dome free of charge or with the shipping and handling.

5 0 Reply
Eva

May 15

I have the same issue. I bought my oven about 2 year ago and the dome cracked after a year. I continuosly used it, but now it has broken into several pieces and I cannot use it. It has been out of stock on the website for a while. They only have the very expensive one for $49.00. Could anyone suggest where to find or get one?

5 0 Reply

May 15 Newington, Georgia

I checked the website as well and seen out of stock. I just called and yes they are in stock and when you call they are $15.00 plus $5.00 shipping. The super dome is $49 plus $14 in shipping. Didn't go for the super dome

The Donz

May 11 Rockport, Texas

Same problems here,cracked dome, the website says its "not in stock" and has said that for at least the past 6 months but conveniently the "power dome" is in stock for $49.95

me too

May 02

Wow, I have been living with the cracked dome for a while now. Refuse to pay over 60 bucks for a new "indestructible" dome that should have been what was sold to me in the first place! And the suckiest part is that I LOVE my Nuwave!!! BBB phone call. Unless we get a petition online...

AngryYang

Apr 08

The oven is awesome I just don't like the idea of buying a new dome every year.

AnryYang

Apr 08

I think Nuwaveoven should give costumers life time warranty since it is a life time replacement parts.

Dixie lady

Apr 01

I am soooooo upset, I love the nuwave oven, EXCEPT I now have went through 2 domes both CRACKED. I am so careful and didn't know there was so many more with the same problem. I guess my next step is the BBB.

Mar 17

I bought my nuwave for less than a year when the dome cracked. Of course I misplaced my proof of purchase I am stuck cooking with a cracked dome. Sure seems like that dome is not even worth the money if it is not going to last too long. I might just consider buying the other nuwave look a likes rather than replacing the dome every year.

Granny10

Feb 17

I need a new dome and the Nuwave web site is out of stock can anyone tell me where to purchase one. This is my 2nd newave the other one I threw away . I did not know I could replace the dome. Help

Feb 03

this is my second dome that I am replacing too.

Nov 22, 2013

Having just gotten off the phone with Customer Service, I now know that we need to pitch our NuWave-I've been checking online for a replacement dome since ours cracked 2 months ago so finally decided to call to see if there was another way to get a dome! The representative kindly advised me that since we purchased our (2) NuWaves last November, and it is November now, our warranty has expired! Of course it has since I waited 2 months for the replacement domes to be back in stock! What a rip off. Will never purchase another one and will tell everyone I can just how friendly and helpful this company has been! Maybe time to call Better Business Bureau.

slapmehard

Nov 21, 2013

Hi yes I'm pissed to my dome is craked in the same as other people's complant's. Y do we have to pay for it? If u have a garontee full replace ment . I still din't get mine yet. And I will also call b.b.b. to tomorrow. Or if u want to reslove this issue please send me & email at spraky121074@hotmail.com or my phone# 843-331-5944 thank u karl dorzbacher

eavayu

Nov 07, 2013

i had same problem and it was a gift and they bought the extended warranty only to be told later the dome is not included. sucks.

denise

Nov 05, 2013 Weymouth, England

i am on my second dome the oven it self is excellent they need to work of the dome i only wipe mine over with a damp cloth i do not put mine in the dish washer and it still cracks.

mis4mike

Oct 03, 2013

This Oven is only 1 yr old and has developed a crack in the clear plastic dome (the crack runs from the bottom to the point where the shoulder forms -- about 7 in. long. They have been unresponsive so far.http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/nuwave-oven/replacement-dome-15-00-20110421233509.html#

Showing 1-20 of 69 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about
×