Nuwave Oven - replacement dome 15.00

Hello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST) just call the number below 15.00 plus shipping and handelingHello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST)

1248222e review #233509
398 78 Helpful?
Had the same issue140 Comments96
Had an experience with Nuwave Oven?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
computer man

Apr 15 Four Oaks, North Carolina

Like everyone else has said I love the oven. It was a life saver as far as being able to cook meals in a short amount of time. But if you are going to sell something why do you make it for the cheapest products possible. If you are going to sell something at least make it from something that will last more than 2 months . and one website said get a replace dome for 15.00 so I click on it and it sends me to your webpage only to find out that it says 25.00 plus S&H for a total of 38.00 which was the price for one payment for a brand new one . If your going to sell a product make it out of something worth our money!! Money is very tight now days for some of us.

TZ

Feb 23 Jacksonville, Florida

Shame on you NUWAVE! I loved your oven. I told all my friends about it's wonders! First dome cracked a few minutes out of warranty. Silly me ordered the BOGO when surprise surprise dome out of stock. Power dome never out of stock. How come you have plenty of domes for all the NEW ovens you sell??????? I gave one of the BOGOs to my baby sister, and I feel awful because I know what's coming. My 2nd dome cracked...I bought aluminum tape...good for a few days ...then disaster! Also, I HATE that you SHORTENED THE CORD on these newer models.

mper823

Feb 03 Sacramento, California

Like everyone else who gets suckered into buying a nuwave oven...I like the oven, but the fact that the dome is of such poor quality...I NEVER would have made the initial purchase. What an unscrupolous company! I agree with everyone else! What good is our BBB if they can not stop such obvious greedy taking advantage of the public at large? I feel like I have been caught in a net. My downfall, I love the nuwave oven and the convience it offers. Woe is me!!!

2 1 Reply
Jerry Domner

Jan 23 Casselberry, Florida

This is the third dome I have replaced in a year other than that it works fine but the dome is a piece of garbage.

scatlett

Dec 26, 2014 Washington, District Of Columbia

I had a pleasant experience with nuwave. My dome cracked ,but I have had it for years (one of the first models). I didn't my paying for the part. I like my nuwave and use it often

0 1 Reply
El Norte Negra

Dec 12, 2014 Williston, North Dakota

After looking all around I finally called Nuwave customer service. They sold me a replacement dome
for 15.00 plus S&H. I am disappointed with the quality of the dome like everyone else but the
food cooked with the Nuwave is making me take it in stride.

Mark

Apr 01 Clio, Michigan

Really, the dome I would have to but is 50$!!!! Where did you find one for 15$???

Rose

Nov 26, 2014 Orlando, Florida

My dome has also cracked in a few places. I decided to throw the whole thing out and NEVER purchase an item from them again. I have no TRUST in this company...regardless if the product worked well. It's still bad quality if everyone is experiencing the same issue. Good Rittens....Nuwave!

3 1 Reply
cris

Nov 01, 2014 Florida, United States

Yes, but they want another 15.00 for shipping and that is ridiculous. Shipping should be half that.

tickedin14

Oct 26, 2014

Has any body out there tried a power dome,If so is it worth the $ ? Also, how long have you had it now ?

tickedin14

Oct 26, 2014

I have tried to call this # and it does not even work ! My dome cracked all to *** and it wasnt in use ! It was a gift , there for so much for the warranty. Its only 4 mo.s old !

ERRR09

Sep 02, 2014 Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania

Here was my post from last year
Sep 30, 2013 Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
TO : Nuwave Oven - replacement dome 15.00
Getting ready to order dome number 4. Even though this one lasted a lot longer, its still BS that the does are still crackin'
Its September and getting ready to order number 5, its been cracked for 2 months but I have to break down and get another one JUST AMAZING

3 0 Reply
Mr. X

Aug 22, 2014

Simply not true. The link redirects to NuWave official website and they offer their super solid dome with a 3 year warranty for $49.99 plus $13.xx/00 shipping and handling!

8 2 Reply
mel

Oct 06, 2014

I agee. They want $49 for the super dome plus s&h and then the price goes to over $60. I call a major foul on this because you can buy a whole new Nuwave oven for $99. Oh and how convenient is it that the original dome is out of stock. I think they need to face a class action law suit from all of us pissed consumers that feel totally ripped off.

16 0 Reply
gjthurm

Jul 19, 2014 Sherman, Texas

wonder how much profit they make off of a replacment dome, when they will sell the whole machine 2 for the price of one.
anybody feel like your getting screwed?

12 1 Reply
Mel

Oct 06, 2014

I feel completely screwed.

4 0 Reply
Xobudman

Dec 10, 2014 Hyattsville, Maryland

Yes we're being baited......no screwed!

Trinacay

Jan 23 Casselberry, Florida

I've been pissed off with this company since I bought the unit. I'm on my fourth dome. Now they're selling the unit for $99 when I bought it was $160. Trying to get them to sell a quality heavy duty dome that won't crack is like pulling teeth from an elephant

lulu

Jun 01, 2014 Greenville, North Carolina

i love new wave but how long can i use it cracked dome not paying a lot of money for one they really should replaces there part like they say on tv

5 0 Reply

1-20 of 96 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.