Nuwave Oven - replacement dome 15.00

review #233509

Hello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST) just call the number below 15.00 plus shipping and handelingHello Customer,

I am sorry to hear your dome cracked.You may purchase a replacement dome for

only $15.00 plus s&h cost by visiting www.nuwaveoven.net or contacting

customer service at the phone number below.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you have any further questions please contact customer service @

1-888-689-2831 by phone or via email customerservice@heartware.com M-F

8am-6pm(CST)

be9dd1c
Had an experience with Nuwave Oven?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
tickedin14

Oct 26

Has any body out there tried a power dome,If so is it worth the $ ? Also, how long have you had it now ?

0 0 Reply
tickedin14

Oct 26

I have tried to call this # and it does not even work ! My dome cracked all to *** and it wasnt in use ! It was a gift , there for so much for the warranty. Its only 4 mo.s old !

ERRR09

Sep 02 Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania

Here was my post from last year
Sep 30, 2013 Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
TO : Nuwave Oven - replacement dome 15.00
Getting ready to order dome number 4. Even though this one lasted a lot longer, its still BS that the does are still crackin'
Its September and getting ready to order number 5, its been cracked for 2 months but I have to break down and get another one JUST AMAZING

2 0 Reply
Mr. X

Aug 22

Simply not true. The link redirects to NuWave official website and they offer their super solid dome with a 3 year warranty for $49.99 plus $13.xx/00 shipping and handling!

3 1 Reply
mel

Oct 06

I agee. They want $49 for the super dome plus s&h and then the price goes to over $60. I call a major foul on this because you can buy a whole new Nuwave oven for $99. Oh and how convenient is it that the original dome is out of stock. I think they need to face a class action law suit from all of us pissed consumers that feel totally ripped off.

gjthurm

Jul 19 Sherman, Texas

wonder how much profit they make off of a replacment dome, when they will sell the whole machine 2 for the price of one.
anybody feel like your getting screwed?

8 1 Reply
Mel

Oct 06

I feel completely screwed.

3 0 Reply
lulu

Jun 01 Greenville, North Carolina

i love new wave but how long can i use it cracked dome not paying a lot of money for one they really should replaces there part like they say on tv

3 0 Reply
Mrsgodrocks

May 27

Nuwave offers a replacement dome on the website for $25 but it has continuously been "out of stock" . . . for months, forcing you to purchase the so-called "super dome". It seems to me that if they discovered the original dome was faulty, they should have replaced all domes at no cost to the customer with this new and improved dome. Instead they saw it as an opportunity to make more profit off the customer. They won't have a product for long if the customers are not happy.

8 0 Reply

Aug 05

So I noticed it was out of stock and decided to call there customer service number and they said the dome was on sale for $15 plus shipping and handling and would arrive in 7-10 business days. Call instead if you can.

May 23

My dome cracker and it was not a year old. Why do we have to pay shipping and handling when their product crack on it own? Not right or fair. They need to keep the customers happy not make matters worst, if they stand by their product. If I buy the dome for $15 the shipping and handling will be more than that, which is a rip off. The power dome cost more and you might still have the same problems later. Why don't they have the $15 dome in stock but have the $49 in stock. That's a set up! Now to write a true comment about the product they want your name and where you live, for what? Like I said before if they really care, then they would have done better by sending us a new dome free of charge or with the shipping and handling.

Eva

May 15

I have the same issue. I bought my oven about 2 year ago and the dome cracked after a year. I continuosly used it, but now it has broken into several pieces and I cannot use it. It has been out of stock on the website for a while. They only have the very expensive one for $49.00. Could anyone suggest where to find or get one?

May 15 Newington, Georgia

I checked the website as well and seen out of stock. I just called and yes they are in stock and when you call they are $15.00 plus $5.00 shipping. The super dome is $49 plus $14 in shipping. Didn't go for the super dome

3 1 Reply
Tony

Aug 08 San Antonio, Texas

I just called the customer service center, and they are asking about $14.00 for shipping which is actually a bit more then the actual done replacement. How did you get a $5.00 shipping charge, any tip will be greatly appreciated.

0 0 Reply
The Donz

May 11 Rockport, Texas

Same problems here,cracked dome, the website says its "not in stock" and has said that for at least the past 6 months but conveniently the "power dome" is in stock for $49.95

me too

May 02

Wow, I have been living with the cracked dome for a while now. Refuse to pay over 60 bucks for a new "indestructible" dome that should have been what was sold to me in the first place! And the suckiest part is that I LOVE my Nuwave!!! BBB phone call. Unless we get a petition online...

4 0 Reply
mel

Oct 06

I agree with you. I love my nuwave but I feel completely ripped off. They know there is a problem with their product and should replace with the super dome for free and no shipping. I think they need to face a class action lawsuit. They continue to sell a faulty product.

1-20 of 83 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.