Nuwave Oven - Rip off
i ordered a newave and cancelled it in less then 24 hrs. they said it was cancelled.
the guy gave me his name and said there would be no problem, nothing would taken out of my account.
3 days later they had taken 168.00 out of my account. charged me 68.00 for s&h. the box came anyway
so i told them to send it back. the nuwave runs off batteries, i didnt know this, i was under the impression i
would recieve pots and pans with it free. well i didnt!! the box they sent was very small, no way did it cost 69.00 to send that box, i have sent bigger boxes for a lot less. i called and they would not give me back all my money, so i turned it over to my bank, and what ever they decide i will abide, but i was taught a big lession, don't believe these people that sales stuff on tv, if it sounds to good to be true , believe me it is!!!!
this item is the NEWAVE.review #355726
You may also like
- "I purchased a Samsung dishwasher in Dec 2012 from a Best Buy store in Douglasville GA. It was on a clearance sale and was $499. I waited a few days..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I bought some Bongo boots from Kmart on 1/15/15 and they are already chipping on the toe. This shouldn't happen in less than a week. Please contact me at 2524891762..."
- "Bad sanding and bubbly paint..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "I had a similar experience with Ashley Furniture with my leather sofa bed and loveseat started peeling. First, in about a month from buying it, the sofa bed and loveseat,..."
- "Be aware- the original LEVITZ store is no longer in business. This is a fake knockoff company with no brand called "Levetz." I have included the logos..."
- "OMG LADIES DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEYE ARE ... THEY WONT CUMMUNICATE WITH YOU ON ANY TYPE OF LEVEL.... SO I RDERED MY HAIR..."