Nuwave Oven - rip off
i ordered a newave and cancelled it in less then 24 hrs. they said it was cancelled.
the guy gave me his name and said there would be no problem, nothing would taken out of my account.
3 days later they had taken 168.00 out of my account. charged me 68.00 for s&h. the box came anyway
so i told them to send it back. the nuwave runs off batteries, i didnt know this, i was under the impression i
would recieve pots and pans with it free. well i didnt!! the box they sent was very small, no way did it cost 69.00 to send that box, i have sent bigger boxes for a lot less. i called and they would not give me back all my money, so i turned it over to my bank, and what ever they decide i will abide, but i was taught a big lession, don't believe these people that sales stuff on tv, if it sounds to good to be true , believe me it is!!!!
this item is the NEWAVE.d61eb5a review #355726
You may also like
- "Oven bought 8/2013- 1 year and 2 months ago. Warranty for 1 yr, also purchased extended warranty. Oven on set at 425, went to open and handle screws came out,..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..."
- "Burlington Dental Clinic & Dr Paul O’Reilly was found guilty of professional misconduct, at an investigation into his fitness to practise dentistry, held on 12 December, 2014, in relation to..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."