Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Received unwavering air fryer very excited for Christmas used a few times and gets so hot it melted bottom requesting customer service to replace or what I can do have receipt but Walmart likes to tape on box and ripped date will not help me due to that very unhappy...
JessicaC

Dear Nuwave Customer, Thank you for your review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns, please contact Arturo H directly via email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. Sincerely, Jessica C Customer Service Representative

1.3
After using nuwave cooker about 12 times the plastic housing started cracking and the plastic housing warped all out of shape and then a big piece broke out. Very crummy made produce. Do not buy this piece of junk. Do not waste your money.

1.3
The sensor says it is open and fryer won't turn on.

Nuwave Oven Brio Air Fryer
Im not happy with my cooker the teflon is peeling and im afraid to use it

my nuwave stopped working I want to get it replaced I only had it for 7 months

Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
replace my oven
3.3
Nuwave Oven - Air Fryer
When I put in the basket for my food, it leaves me sad by saying open all the time. I have no clue what's wrong with it. - sorry ab the blurry picture, it was taken on a laptop.

Nuwave Oven Air Fryer
Cons
  • How it tends to always say open
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Nuwave Air Fryer
I was cooking a frozen turkey about 10 mins into it the unit beeped and turned itself off and will not show any digital display and won't turn on. Tried cooling head and then plugged back in no response. We used before and it did the same thing. We cleaned and put away...

Nuwave Oven Oven
1.1
Mid cooking powered off wont turn back on. Should have lasted more than a year. Buy a different brand.

Nuwave Oven Brio Air Fryer
Hi,I brought this product and for the first time,i tried to preheat it and it kept on saing OPEN. This is really frustrating! I tried everything !UGH!!! Can someone please help me! Don't want my money to go down the drain!

Review
I've used nuwave oven for a year and now it has no heat at all so i started used my second nuwave oven just only three times and now all the control buttons are all inoperative.

Nuwave Oven Oven