I am one of the thousands of Nuwave oven users that had the dome crack during normal use.I have had this unit only 57 days.
I contacted customer service and was advised a change would require getting a smaller dome which, incidentally means the rack would have to be changed as well. This for "only" $34.95. Thankfully the store I bought it from let me have a refund. They didn't agree with Nuwave either.
I bought a better convection oven from a competitor company.If this is the way Nuwave treats a retired old Veteran, they no longer deserve my business.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
- Operates as described
What I disliked
- Crappy plastic dome that cracked
- Misleading ad and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Nuwave Oven Oven Food Dome
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Bought at Kohl's. Phyllis Freeman ..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers...."
- "I was kicked off offerup because I was trying to find homes for a litter of kittens. I was not aware I wasn't allowed to do that on the app...."