2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I am one of the thousands of Nuwave oven users that had the dome crack during normal use.I have had this unit only 57 days.

I contacted customer service and was advised a change would require getting a smaller dome which, incidentally means the rack would have to be changed as well. This for "only" $34.95. Thankfully the store I bought it from let me have a refund. They didn't agree with Nuwave either.

I bought a better convection oven from a competitor company.If this is the way Nuwave treats a retired old Veteran, they no longer deserve my business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with operates as described and stated that there is a room for improvement of crappy plastic dome that cracked and misleading ad and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of nuwave oven oven food dome. Nuwave Oven needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nuwave oven oven food dome in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwave Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Deerfield, Illinois, United States #1242610
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Sincerely,