4.5
Style and Design

'Balderdash'!!!I have a Nuwave Mini oven, with a cracked dome!

When I called Nuwave, after finding replacements were "out of stock" on the website, I was informed that the company no longer produces or services the mini oven! The very nice customer service lady suggested that the dome might be available on Amazon or EBay -- it is not! There is an EBay seller offering a complete unit, brand new (all the pieces are still wrapped!), for $99 + $39 (shipping)!

There are new, full-size ovens available for less -- some with free shipping!

Looks like I might have to buy a used one (about $40 +

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service and mini oven and stated that there is a room for improvement of over the top shipping charges and cannot find replacement for cracked mini dome. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "product discontinued, can't get needed$100 replacement part." of nuwave mini oven and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Nuwave Oven needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nuwave mini oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwave Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

I also have a cracked dome on my mini.Couldn't find a replacement dome.

Purchased a new large nuwave last February. Never used it. It's to large for me.

The mini was perfect for my needs , not big and bulky and smaller clean up.

Just had a piece fall off on the side, but when using it, I put it back in place like a puzzle.

I'm still using my mini with a cracked dome.I'm hope to find a new dome, fix mine and hope they come out with a small one again.

Odessa, Florida, United States #1074670

I hate that the Mini was discontinued!! Why??