1.3
Ease of Use

These things are junk. the clear dome and the extender dome cracks after several uses and makes them worthless.

Hyped up piece of junk if you ask me. When they work they work great but once the dome is cracked it really makes the whole thing useless since the idea is a area enclosed to maintain the air swirl and heat around the food. I would never purchase another one and make sue it is buyer beware.

Got one for my daughter and she is having the same issues with hers. So that makes 2 NuWave ovens that are not living up to expectations.

Review about: Nuwave Oven 20329 Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

finallylivin32_47

This Nuwave oven is fantastic for cooking. Even frozen items!

My dome did not catch at all.

However it did discolor where it has a white fogged up appearance to where u can no longer see through it. But even so it works fantastic.

finallylivin32_47
to finallylivin32_47 #1414632

Did not break

Pomona, New Jersey, United States #1281813

I HAVE COOKED 8 TURKEYS ON MY NU WAVE AND EVERY ONE TURNED OUT GREAT. ONE WAS FROZEN. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING WITH THIS EQUIPMENT BUT WE HAVEN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM--AT ALL.

to DON WITOMSKI #1336666

Yet! Its a piece if *** .I bought mine the day it came out back in 03..

One year later the done cracked.

I never gotten another simolt because the dome price is a kittke over half the cost of a be machine. .Nywave will never get another dime here!!!

JessicaC
Waukegan, Illinois, United States #1272104
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative