My husband gifted me with a 6QT air fryer for Christmas. I don't use it a lot but I have noticed the last few washes the coating on the bottom of the basket has starting bubbling up and coming off.

I need a new basket or I need my current basket fixed. I love this product except for this problem. I always let the basket cool before I wash it. and I only clean with dish detergent and hot soapy water.

I noticed it coming off about 2 months ago. but with each wash it is getting worse.

please advise how to get this fixed so I can continue yo use. I use it primarly to fry bacon because it lets the grease drain from the bacon and makes it healthier than pan frying it.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer, Thank you for your review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. Sincerely, Jessica C Customer Service Representative

to JessicaC #1587234

i tried. ans was told that since i bought it off amazon and not directly from Nuwave your ompany would not fix it.