Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Got this as a gift, used it once and my whole meal smelled and tasted like plastic. Horrible. Threw it away
JessicaC

Dear Nuwave Customer, Thank you for your review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns, please contact Arturo H directly via email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. Sincerely, Jessica C Customer Service Representative

Nuwave Oven Food Dome
Not as described/ advertised
4.0
I, too, have an New Wave Infrared oven that I have really enjoyed using. I like the set it and forget it. Food comes out looking and tasting great. Only thing wrong the dome has cracked. What I have is an Earthware Product model 2036 with a 22059 Digital power head.
OffbeatLobster

Hi, I need to know which is the dome for the DIGITAL (IRC3) 22059 oven. Also, I need the accesories for this oven. thanks

Nuwave Oven Oven
I bought a nuwave oven a few years ago. I used it 4 times and the plastic dome cracked at the top. So I put in the cupboard, Ipulled it out today thinking what a waste of money. I will keep this as a reminder to never buy nuwave again!!!!
JessicaC

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer, Thank you for your honest feedback. Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies. Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient. That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome. Below is information about our power dome.

Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty. We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price.

We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via email at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative

Let the company propose a solution
We only had our Nuwave for like two weeks. Used it maybe five or six times. Tried to use it to cook us some steaks for our anniversary today and it won't even turn on. Nothing lights up, beeps, or anything. WTH!?!?!??

Bad quality
I was in the middle of cooking dinner and the air fryer stopped heating. I unplugged and replugged and nothing worked, it still wouldn’t heat. I’ve had this less than a year

Nuwave Oven Air Fryer
I purchased a Nuwave air fryer on 5/9/2019 and used it for chicken on that date. The chicken was not done in twice the recommended time, and cleaning the appliance after use was an absolute chore. I immediately decided to return the appliance, and I attempted to...

My nuwave oven when plugged in the fan turns on but I'm unable to turn any thing on with the key pad .

Review
Cons
  • Not as advertised
Poor customer service
Full refund
Opened the lid to get food out and the lid was stuck open. This never happened before. I spent all that money to get this happen to me. Searched online a found the same problem happen and they said to pull handle and move lid tl the left and ot worked but why should I...

Nuwave Oven - Doe so good job but doesn’t last very long
Nuwave Oven - Doe so good job but doesn’t last very long
I love my unwavering oven but I had three of them and the dome keeps cracking after a very. Short while. Can the dome be replaced instead of me have to buy a new one. Do you have a stronger replacement part

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative

Nuwave Oven Oven
Cons
  • I did not like longevity of product
  • I did not like the longevity
1.4
Got it for Christmas and have used it about 6 times. When I washed it tonight the nonstick coating bubbled up and peeled off. Now what?? I really think for the price it should last for years. Will never buy another NuWave anything.

Damaged or defective
3.0
I have emailed them with no response back. I have used it maybe 7 times and it just keeps sayi g the door is open. Clearly it is closed.