Nuwave Oven - Crack dome#2
Had my Oven for about 2years now, did my hand wash this evening and found my second dome has a crack in it, love the oven cooks great use it more then my range, but it gets costly buy new domes, I might look into a different brand of oven, gor go to a machine shop and see if they can fabricate a new dome of metal Not sure why we have to have 100 words im a man of few words when it comes to faulty products, I just shop else where, I did see a small convection oven on TV the other morning when cable TV gets over whelmed with infomercials offered by a chef might look into one them instead of messing with this nuwave again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dome Crack
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."