Nuwave Oven - Crack dome#2
Had my Oven for about 2years now, did my hand wash this evening and found my second dome has a crack in it, love the oven cooks great use it more then my range, but it gets costly buy new domes, I might look into a different brand of oven, gor go to a machine shop and see if they can fabricate a new dome of metal Not sure why we have to have 100 words im a man of few words when it comes to faulty products, I just shop else where, I did see a small convection oven on TV the other morning when cable TV gets over whelmed with infomercials offered by a chef might look into one them instead of messing with this nuwave again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dome Crack
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I like the idea behind this oven, and have used one at least 4 times per week for 5 years. The problem is, I've had to buy three ovens. The..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."