The dome on my Nu Wave cracked.I called about it and was told it was not under warranty.

Nothing said about a possible replacement or anything. I don't remember when I purchased it, but that should not matter; the company should want their customers to be happy with the product and know that they are taken care of no matter what. They don't need a sarcastic "oh, i'm sorry to hear that." Now I have a top and bottom for which I have no use. I NEED A DOME!!!!

There should b parts for replacements. It even looks like you have a trick-a-roo even for filing this complaint.

So I have to say I will hesitate to recommend to anyone.I did get one for my son and he said his dome broke also.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven Food Dome.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss No replacement domes / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
#1341991
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative