3.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell me a new one but I asked if I can get the shipping waived since this was a manufacturer problem could someone please get back with me my number 702-241-0232 my name is Carol Swain thank you

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative

to JessicaC Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1343366

I love my Nuwave oven, and it did help lower my cholesterol.I even got my doctor to buy one since he was so impressed when I told him how I did it.

However, the dome cracked and I am tired of the run around about the warranty ect.It is such a shame that the company's replacement dome makes it cost prohibitive for me and so many others.