Contact Nuwave Oven

02:47 AVG CALL DURATION
1% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Nuwave Oven to Ask about:

Request for Information:

• “Question about oven toaster”
  • “How much do I have left to pay on my NuWave Oven”
  • “I dont know how to use”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Delivery”
  • “Have not receive the rest of my stull. I did not receive my five piece utensils. I paid for it all at one time. Send my my other items plaese.”
  • “Didn't get a booklet in my box”

Return/ Replace:

• “Return”
  • “Need a replacement dome”
  • “I have a nuwave twister and have never used it till last night and when I turned it on to chop it smelled like it was burning and I unplugged it and it would not come back on when I tryed to plug it back up so I don't know what to do if you will replace i”

Product/ Service:

• “Broken”
  • “Broken co stroller on oven”

Payments and Charges:

• “Receiving payment”

Website/ Application:

• “Because I am online trying to buy one and your website is not co operating”

Other:

• “To order Nu Wave Brio”
  • “To exchange to 2 range”
  • “The times and temperature on the face of the machine, have worn off. I can’t use it”

Nuwave Oven Rating Stats

2.9 out of 5 stars
based on 444 reviews

Rating stats

About Nuwave Oven

Top 5 Nuwave Oven Products

Oven, Cooktop, Oven Food Dome, Blender, Brio Air Fryer

Top 5 Likes about Nuwave Oven

Ease of cooking, How oven cooks, Food is prepared quickly, Cooking ease, Way it cooks

Top 5 Dislikes about Nuwave Oven

Customer service, Defective power dome, Customer service representative, Deception in pricing, Customer service

Top 5 Related Companies

NuWave Now, Hearthware Home Products, Nuwave Pic

Summary

The NuWave Oven is one of the recent revolutionary appliances used for food processing. Due to the combination of 3 different kinds of heat (convection, condition and infrared), food is cooked much faster. The Nuwave Oven can be used to boil, broil, bake, grill, roast, dehydrate and air fry. Moreover, it enables to cook products without defrosting them in under half an hour. Another advantage of the oven is its compact size that allows its usage outside the kitchen (traveling, potluck, etc.). Each oven model (standard, pro or mini) consists of a heat resistant glass lid equipped with an analogue or digital control panel and the basis holding the grates and grills. The only disadvantage here is that additional accessories may come at a separate cost. In addition to its space and time efficiency, the oven is also energy saving, it consumes over 80 % less power compared to traditional ovens. The original Nuwave Oven comes with a cooking book and guide, a how-to -use DVD and manufacture's warranty.

Nuwave Oven reviews and complaints

VISA

Edit Description
Show

Nuwave Oven Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Nuwave Oven to

1.9
Show

Products and Services Sold by Nuwave Oven

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Nuwave Oven? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup