Items received at the door in a saturated box. The box was so wet it could not be lifted without falling apart.

Called Nuwave immediately to let them know and LaToya hung up on me twice. Finally got through to Artuto who said he was a supervisor. When I told him the items arrived in a wet box he said I could file a claim with UPS at my expense or retun at mu expense. Either way I was paying a lot to get damaged goods.

I told him the items are electronic and should not arrive wer. He askednif they worked. I explained it is wet electronics and I may get electrocuted if I plug it in. He said I needed confirmation it does not work.

I expressed if I plug in the wet electonics I could die and he did not seem to care. Not only poor customer service but stupid people.

I hope they get paid enough to sleep well at night after taking advantage of people. Rip off!!!!

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer, Thank you for your review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. Sincerely, Jessica C Customer Service Representative