I ordered two of the nuwave ovens with all the trimmings - which included two carrying cases.As I travel constantly, practically living in hotels, this was the clincher for me - easy to carry!!

Never received the carrying cases but was charged $180+ for shipping alone. Talk about rip-off.

I highly suggest that if you want to purchase one of these ovens, you do it at The Kitchen Collection store or some other type of store where you see what get and don't get ripped off on the shipping.Nuwave people - don't hold your breath waiting for another order from the one upset customer.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

I was about 5 minutes away from ordering a Nu-wave over the internet until I found this site.Boy am I glad I started to read the reviews!

I think I will just get a Kitchen Aide Convection oven instead.Thanks everyone for saving me from the same horrors you have experienced.

Thanks a lot for the email from Hearthware Becky.I sent her a return email giving details and order #, etc., so, hopefully, I would get the rest of my order or some sort of refund.

Never heard from them again. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM and I AM PISSED, PISSED, PISSED.

Please take caution and do not order from websites.There are numerous stores that sell them with no shipping, plus you see what you get.

Kathie Wilson

Hearthware Becky

My name is Becky Sarwate and I am the Social Media Marketing Manager for Hearthware, Inc., makers of the NuWave Oven.You are exactly the kind of customer we want to serve - those who travel extensively but still want to eat healthy and fast.

Could you please send me an email at becky@hearthware.com so I can research your order # and see what we can do to get those carrying cases out to you?

I apologize for the inconvenience experienced.We are always working to improve our customer experience and feedback like yours is a great help.