Ease of Use
Style and Design

My husband has dementia and ordered a nuwave oven and doesn't remember ordering it.We can't make the payments nor have the money to send it back.

I called and told them what happened and that we will send it back but can't pay for the shipping and they will do nothing about it. We don't have any money as we are on a limited income and my husband knows nothing about ordering this. I would like to send it back immediately as we didn't unpack it. How can I get this done without having to pay for the shipping.

We don't have the money to send it back nor the money to pay for it.Help!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

opl99

The first thing to do is to call your credit card company and ask them to put an immediate stop payment on your credit card.

Explain to them the circumstances of your order, and I'm sure they will be more than willing to help you.

My US Bank issued credit card was fantastically helpful.

The next thing to do is to put in a claim with your local Better Business Bureau.

After trying to work with the company and getting the run around from everyone I spoke with, these steps worked and the company refunded ALL charges.

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.Our Customer Service department phone number is available on our website.

Our policy and advertisement state that the customer has 90 days to try the product and return for a full refund of the product price, which does not include Shipping and Processing (S&P) charges.

If you need assistance with a return or have already returned the product, please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045. He is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST.

You may also contact him via email at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Jessica C

Customer Service Representative

to JessicaC High View, West Virginia, United States #1336669

She lien. They ant gonna do ***!