1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased either of my new wave products.First, we bought the oven and really liked it.

But after a few uses, the dome cracked. You would think we would’ve learned. We didn’t try to return it, just stored it away. Second, I bought the air fryer.

As before, it didn’t last. After a couple of weeks, it began overheating and stopped working. This time I called customer service and explained to her what happened. She told me to email her my receipt details and they would send me a new one.

I did. She emailed me back with the telephone number to call the shipping department and only then did she inform me that I have to send the defective one back....at my expense. I informed her we had thrown it away because she didn’t tell me in our previous communications I needed to do that. Fast forward.

She made an exception and said they would send me a new one but I had to pay $23 to have it sent, which I reluctantly did. I got the replacement and put the box aside until after Christmas. Today, I opened the box and there is no basket or the front part the basket goes in. Completely useless.

So, buyer beware.

This company does not take good care of their customers.Seriously, if you buy, don’t say you haven’t been warned.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: It cooked meals quickly and well.

I didn't like: Replacing dome few months.

Comments

JessicaC
#1420304
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative