The nuwave oven is a total rip off.It's really sad these companies get away with this type of fraud.

The oven is very cheaply made, and I was charged $99.80 for shipping and handling. There should be a class action lawsuit against this company. When I called to complain, the rep acted as though she was totally used to receiving these types of calls...I could almost picture here rolling her eyes, saying, Oh, not another one! Do not buy this oven!

a total rip off.

piece of junk.Cooked chicken in this oven, did not come out well, even though was cooked per directions.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

david from nuwave i hope u feel great driving around in your gas guzzling EXPENSIVE CAR.....taking candy from children...adding to global warming...beating up girl scouts!i dont know how u sleep @ night knowing your company just robs people and dont pretend to be there for people on this website....UR COMPANY IS *** UP!

I HOPE THE NUWAVE BREAKS AND GIVES YOU CANCER OF THE NADS!:( :( :(

I totally agree with the above compaint.The fact that you charge $14.97 S/H for a $25.95 pizza kit is ridiculous.

How about $11.97 for a $14.95 light weight nylon carrying case that will fit in an envelope. Where do you get off ripping off people with S/H? I just purchased on E-Bay the entire kit that you advertise for $140.00 plus $60 in shipping and handling got $130.00. Too Bad Sooooooo Sad that your company loses business to consumers like myself and others.

I have shared my complaints with many people at work today.Word gets out and you get out of business.

hi 1979,

Sorry you had problems with our oven. We've sold over 2,000,000 of them and the very vast majority of owners love them. If you go to Amazon and read the reviews you'll see what I'm talking about.

Can you post who you spoke to so I can follow up?

I'll be reviewing this site every few days.

Thanks!

David

NuWave Oven

to David #705908

This is sad that you would rip people of David .I'm glad I checked this sight before I decided to buy one .

But thanks for getting my hopes up that I could actually get my dad to start eating healthy . He just barely lived through three heart attacks . And he never eats healthy and he smokes . I thought , after seeing the NuWave commercial , that I could actually prevent my dad from having another heart attack .

But I guess not ! I'm telling EVERYONE not to buy this , a**hole !

Thank you very much David !:( :cry