Style and Design

called the tv info ad on Saturday, they called me back Sunday making me an offer 2 ovens free mixer and blender additional warranty, bill came to 170.00 70. for shipping but I didn't find this out until I looked at my bank statement and they were going to take this amount out twice.

I called and said I do not even have a receipt of what I ordered. They kindly sent me an invoice a few days later and I noticed it said REFURBISHED. I call ASAP and said I do not want Refurbished and they would look into this and call me back. I stated do not send this order until I hear back from you, a few days passed and I called and said I want it cancelled and they said it should arrive today.

I asked how can that be when no one ever contacted me and where is the tracking of this?

Told me they would refund only the 99.99 and not the shipping. This company is a total rip off.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Customer Care.

Reason of review: deceiving.

I didn't like: I will give them -5 stars, Shipped order without looking into my complaint, Cancelation policy, Shipping charges.

Comments

JessicaC
NuWave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having. We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our sincerest apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

If you may please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST.

He will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Jessica C Customer Service Representative