I love my unwavering oven but I had three of them and the dome keeps cracking after a very. Short while.

Can the dome be replaced instead of me have to buy a new one. Do you have a stronger replacement part

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Nuwave Oven Cons: I did not like longevity of product, I did not like the longevity.

Comments

JessicaC

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer, Thank you for your honest feedback. Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies. Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient. That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome. Below is information about our power dome.

Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty. We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price.

We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via email at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative