2.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have had three NuWave ovens and each of them have had cracked domes.I haven't ordered replacement domes because it is always just past the one year warranty and to order a dome and then have the power head go out .

Is there a good replacement dome for less than 35.00? I don't have 100 words. My problem is simple. Just cracked domes.

Is that enough? The last one cracked the third or fourth time I used it and it now has fallen apart. Is that 100 words yet??

Cracked domes, a disaster for the oven.I guess not because it won't except so I will just keep typing until I get 100 words.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $39. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Oven. The most disappointing about a product or service from Nuwave Oven was dome Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Valley Grande, Alabama, United States #1253537

My complaint is also because my dome now has 4 cracks from bottom almost to the top.I am still using it almost every day!

I love my nuwave, but I am so afraid any day that it is gonna break apart completely! I bought the BOGO offer about 4-5 years ago and gave one to my Mom.

Hers is fine because she doesn't use hers very much.I've not had any other problems, just the dome!

JessicaC
Deerfield, Illinois, United States #1247378
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative