I've had my nuwave for 3-4 years.The dome on my nuwave cracked after the first couple of years and *** me just ordered another dome not asking why my dome had cracked.

Of course they did not tell this was an ongoing problem and charged me to replace the dome PLUS postage and handling. NOW my grill broke and wonder if they will replace it free of charge of course. Stay tune for my results after I contact these people. If don't replace it you will see an irate complaint especially since I've be duped already.

Now I see where they want me to provide evidence, are you kidding me why would I break my own grill.It broke!

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven Food Dome.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Waukegan, Illinois, United States #1272618
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative