Nuwave Oven - Dome cracked on New Wave Overn

570 of 1017 Nuwave Oven reviews

Hello My name is Janie Long.I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half.

The heating element still works and the fan but what do I do with that when the DOME IS CRACKED? You have a great product BUT TERRIBLE MATERIEL FOR HEAT! I know I am not the only one that feels this way. I am very disappointed in the material you use to conduct heat.

I hope you contact me so we can settle this.

My pone is 760-558-9169 thank you for taking the time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

JessicaC

Feb 26, 2015 #951174 Libertyville, Illinois, United States

Nuwave Oven verified representative

Hello Janie & Paul,
Thank you for your honest feedback.
We here at Nuwave sincerely apologize for the issues you are having with your dome.
We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and will be reaching out to you at our earliest convenience to resolve the issue.

1 4 Reply
Paul

Feb 03, 2015 #940367 Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands, United States Virgin Islands

I have two nuwave ovens and after using them for about 6 months one dome cracked in about 8 places. The plastic is very poor. A new dome is about as much a complete oven. Nuwave co. Should stand behind this product but they do not want to talk about it. I can be reached at 340-690-2492 if anybody from Nuwave would care to contact me.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.