1.4K views
Featured Not resolved

Hello My name is Janie Long.I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half.

The heating element still works and the fan but what do I do with that when the DOME IS CRACKED? You have a great product BUT TERRIBLE MATERIEL FOR HEAT! I know I am not the only one that feels this way. I am very disappointed in the material you use to conduct heat.

I hope you contact me so we can settle this.

My pone is 760-558-9169 thank you for taking the time.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #951174
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Hello Janie & Paul,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

We here at Nuwave sincerely apologize for the issues you are having with your dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and will be reaching out to you at our earliest convenience to resolve the issue.

I have two nuwave ovens and after using them for about 6 months one dome cracked in about 8 places.The plastic is very poor.

A new dome is about as much a complete oven. Nuwave co.

Should stand behind this product but they do not want to talk about it.I can be reached at 340-690-2492 if anybody from Nuwave would care to contact me.