4.4
Ease of Use

Having now had 4 replacement domes I found that NOT using the little dome stand extended the life. I presume this kept some of the strain off the dome when hot.

They all last about a year and we use our appliance daily. Will consider the Pro Plus once I see more reviews particularly regarding the Dome, postage cost on Amazon is high to Australia!

The appliance itself is very reliable and efficient and I am satisfied with its performance though its not rocket science regarding plastic dome cracking. My supplier in Melbourne has provided excellent service and provided one display dome for free!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwave Oven Oven Food Dome.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Efficiency, As good as they advertise it to be in cooking, Compactness, Great unit replacement domes should be cheaper, How the oven cooks.

I didn't like: Defective dome, Por quality of the plastic dome and extender, Difficulty getting replacement.

Comments

JessicaC
#1420305
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative