2.8

I love the NuWave oven except for the dome. I have read countless reviews on how the dome's crack and since it is obviously a manufacturing flaw, I feel the company should be replacing them for free.

Mine is just over a year old and is cracked so bad there is no taping it back together. I read a reply to one customer where you can replace it for $15. Not true. It's 25.00 for the old clear one or 29.00 for the new supposedly unbreakable one.

this isn't bad but then they add 14.00 in shipping and handling and there was some other charges because the total was $43 and change. This is ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Send me a new dome for free (the new improved one) and you pay all shipping, handling and any other charges associated with it..

I didn't like: Dome.

• Nuwave Dome
Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Jan 20, 2016.

Comments

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1100608
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with getting a dome replacement.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately. If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.

I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C

Auburn, Kentucky, United States #1100263

My dome has also cracked. I need a new dome.

if it's gonna cost $43 to replace just the dome. I will pass.

Love the oven but the dome cracked in less then one year,

Company needs to at least replace it without the extra shipping and fees if they care about their customers.

We need to boycott their product until they make it good.

MrLoneStar

I agree. Like I said. The executives know about it and they don't do anything about it except to enjoy the consumers money to replace or upgrade.

I was surprised they started cracking, it's not like it get's a beat down or anything. Yes I believe they should replace that for free, especially spending that kind of money