Nuwave Oven - Dome Cracks - Hearthware is aware of issue - file compliants with BBB
Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody seems to know).They are telling buyers of their nu-wave ovens that they have to invest another $49.95+$15.95 S&H - about half the cost of the original nu-wave oven itself - to replace the defective domes, rather than covering it under recall.
I have submitted a claim through BBB and recommend all those with same problem to do so as well. I have replaced the dome - at my expense - multiple times already.
It's time for Hearthware to step up and remediate this problem.They are likely to claim it is "out of warranty" even though you have had to replace the domes multiple times already.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nuwave Oven Pro
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Bought at Kohl's. Phyllis Freeman ..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."