I have bought three of these things and the domes continue to crack.It cost as much for a dome as a whole new unit.

I am done with these useless ovens until they are recalled because of the domes cracking. I feel the company should recall and replace all the domes that have cracked for no reason. I will never buy another nuwave product.

I have bought two replacement domes from ebay and still do not last but maybe 3 to 4 months.If they want me to continue the purchases opf their items they need to give a 5 year no defect guarantee like Ninja and other companys now doi.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven Food Dome.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

All looks good, then I set temp. Turn on the start button and nothing happens. What is wrong and how do I fix it, or do I throw it away..amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx2561AD31R6VKH/?

The amber dome works fine for older model and crack resistant as long as you keep it clean.You can modify the inside rack by bending it at the legs where they start the corner.

This will drop the rack down about an inch. I've had mine, white head blue buttons, for over 6 years.

I use it at least once a week for the last five years.No problems at all with the amber dome cracking.

Moses Lake, Washington, United States #1356438

i purchased Nuwave oven and LOVE IT, i wont recomend it though, i am told by all my friends that 8 should not have bought it cause the dome keeps breaking, they were right.im embarrased.

i since have purchased a Haligen modle with glass base, it works fine, not as twchnically effieciant but it does the job. you can buy one for about $39-$49.

No more worries about dome doing what NUWAVE knows it will do, crack, break and become a money pit.DINT BUY THERE ***, they know and dont care

JessicaC
Miami, Florida, United States #1356339
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative