1.1K views

Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply.

Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent 2 more times and no response. Ongoing for 3 months. Very irritated with company.I have searched for a phone number to no avail.

Several emails and no satisfaction. I am afraid to use my nuwave oven in the condition it is in. Should have never melted after the few times i used it.

Product defect and very poor customer service. I do not know how to further get this resolved

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: How oven cooks, Ease of cooking, Food is prepared quickly.

I didn't like: Defective power dome, Customer service attitude, Customer service representative.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Mar 09, 2015.

Comments

Call Better Business Bureau & file a report.

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #956436
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with getting a replacement.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately. If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.

I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C

to JessicaC Duluth, Minnesota, United States #960753

Thank you for responding. I hope we can resolve this issue.

to Anonymous Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1182558

Updates are always welcome on these sites. A complaint is one thing that people use to judge the service of a company, but a follow up about resolution and the lengths a company goes to, to make things right is also very helpful and the right thing to do.

to JessicaC #1468037

Hi Jessica am having the same issue and I called and the rep told me that the unit is no longer under warranty. Which even if it not under warranty it should be covered because it's a issue that I have no control of. I told her that I will use it but if theunit catches on fire or something serous I will be filing a civil law sue.