Duluth, Minnesota

Dome melted and contacted company.Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply.

Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent 2 more times and no response. Ongoing for 3 months. Very irritated with company.I have searched for a phone number to no avail.

Several emails and no satisfaction. I am afraid to use my nuwave oven in the condition it is in. Should have never melted after the few times i used it.

Product defect and very poor customer service.I do not know how to further get this resolved

Review about: Nuwave Infrared Oven.

I liked: How oven cooks, Ease of cooking, Food is prepared quickly.

I didn't like: Defective power dome, Customer service attitude, Customer service representative.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Oven
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $99
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Submit review

Comments

Call Better Business Bureau & file a report.

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with getting a replacement.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.

I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C

to JessicaC Duluth, Minnesota, United States #960753

Thank you for responding. I hope we can resolve this issue.

to Anonymous Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1182558

Updates are always welcome on these sites. A complaint is one thing that people use to judge the service of a company, but a follow up about resolution and the lengths a company goes to, to make things right is also very helpful and the right thing to do.