Dome melted and contacted company.Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply.

Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent 2 more times and no response. Ongoing for 3 months. Very irritated with company.I have searched for a phone number to no avail.

Several emails and no satisfaction. I am afraid to use my nuwave oven in the condition it is in. Should have never melted after the few times i used it.

Product defect and very poor customer service.I do not know how to further get this resolved

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $99. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Oven and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about nuwave oven oven from Nuwave Oven was defective power dome, customer service attitude and customer service representative , but reviewer liked how oven cooks. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Oven.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Oven to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Call Better Business Bureau & file a report.

JessicaC
Libertyville, Illinois, United States #956436
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with getting a replacement.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Jessica.C@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.

I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C

to JessicaC Duluth, Minnesota, United States #960753

Thank you for responding. I hope we can resolve this issue.

to Anonymous Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1182558

Updates are always welcome on these sites. A complaint is one thing that people use to judge the service of a company, but a follow up about resolution and the lengths a company goes to, to make things right is also very helpful and the right thing to do.