Nuwave Oven - Dome melted

Dome melted and contacted company.Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply.

Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent 2 more times and no response. Ongoing for 3 months. Very irritated with company.I have searched for a phone number to no avail.

Several emails and no satisfaction. I am afraid to use my nuwave oven in the condition it is in. Should have never melted after the few times i used it.

Product defect and very poor customer service.I do not know how to further get this resolved

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service representative

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 16, 2015 #1034505

Call Better Business Bureau & file a report.

Mar 10, 2015 #956436 Libertyville, Illinois

Nuwave Oven verified representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,
Thank you for your honest feedback.
Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with getting a replacement.
We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.
We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately. If you may please contact me directly, I may be reached at 224-206-3078 or Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm. I will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved. Thank you. Sincerely, Jessica C

1 0 Reply

Mar 19, 2015 #960753 Duluth, Minnesota

Thank you for responding. I hope we can resolve this issue.

Jul 07 #1182558 Brisbane, Queensland

Updates are always welcome on these sites. A complaint is one thing that people use to judge the service of a company, but a follow up about resolution and the lengths a company goes to, to make things right is also very helpful and the right thing to do.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nuwave Oven. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nuwave Oven.
Filing a new complaint about