Dome melted and contacted company.Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply.
Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent 2 more times and no response. Ongoing for 3 months. Very irritated with company.I have searched for a phone number to no avail.
Several emails and no satisfaction. I am afraid to use my nuwave oven in the condition it is in. Should have never melted after the few times i used it.
Product defect and very poor customer service.I do not know how to further get this resolved
More Review Details
What I liked
- How oven cooks
- Ease of cooking
- Food is prepared quickly
What I disliked
- Defective power dome
- Customer service attitude
- Customer service representative
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nuwave Infrared Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "A few months ago (I only just learned about this website earlier today) I went to Bridgeman's to have a nice lunch with my mom. The food was good......"
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."