1.2
Style and Design

If your dome cracks you get the opportunity of rebuying a new one.If you want to upgrade, you get the opportunity to pay full price because they don't stand by the product, and do not value customers.

They expect the dome to crack from repeat use. Think about that statement: NOT the electrical components, the dome! That's like saying I expect my water glasses to break after repeat use of iced tea. No discount offered, no coupon, nope....just "You can buy...".

Really?

this is horrific customer service and I loved this product, and have bragged for years of why I enjoyed it.But off to social media on this one!

Review about: Nuwave Oven 20329 Oven.

Reason of review: Cobmination of most above, except payment. No payment issue, there's no problem with NuWave processing that readily..

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: I liked that it cooks like shown on infomercial.

I didn't like: Defective dome is universal and not worth buying.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative