I purchased my nuwave 5.5 qt. air fryer in November 2017.

It was a great product, as I introduced to several of my friends that purchased it based on my recommendation and the sample of foods. The basket is painted with a black coating, in March 2018 I realized the coating was chipping down to the metal. I contacted Nuwave and sent the pics - no response. Two days ago I put foil down so we would not be eating the black coating.

After attempting to cook, I realized the top burner was completely burnt and smoking. My husband threw it in the trash. I called nuwave and they are NOT concerned.

This is a complete consumer safety fire hazard. Anyone that owns this should definitely check the coils.

Comments

#1519875

was planing to buy 3 of the elite ovens, one for me and one each for my daughter and one for my son. No customer service ='s no sale.

JessicaC
NuWave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,Thank you for your review.Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.Sincerely,Jessica CCustomer Service Representative