3.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

As I was reading some of the issues others had with NuWave I thought about all the benefits that I have had with the product.Originally, I bought a NuWave from a TV add, I love the ease of putting frozen foods in and having a meal in less than 30 mins.

Within the time frame I also bought the NuWave fondue set with the pans, and the two hot plates. I love my hot plates, I have a gas stove and worry about the grandkids cooking over a very hot stove so, the hot plates are a great way for them to cook without a thought of getting burnt. The pans are awesome, they clean up with just a wipe, they do not burn food. I bought a second one to give to my son and his family of 6, he did not use it he said it was too small for his large family.

So, my dome cracked, and my son gave me his. I then used the second one to another dome death, and loved it so much for the two of us that we bought another one. Unfortunately, after four years of use I have had another dome death. I love my NuWave so I will buy another dome for it.

The price is worth it. I have seen other products in B, B, and beyond or some of the kitchen stores, some have glass domes, or the top controls are different.

In fact my second NuWave was a dial so I put it away and continued using the digital display top that I originally purchased.For my husband and I the Nuwave is perfect, especially in the summer time when I do not want to use the stove or the oven to heat up the house.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Reason of review: I am able to continue using my NuWave oven .

I liked: Progamable digital display top.

I didn't like: Dome cracking and breaking.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your positive review.

Here at Nuwave we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your Nuwave Oven.

We are always happy to hear that our customers are happy with their product.

If you need any assistance in ordering additional accessories or with any questions or concerns you may contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Sincerely,