I used the cooktop a lot but was very disappointed that covering over controls just disappeared. And then it finally stopped responding to the controls.I used the cooktop a lot but was very disappointed that covering over controls just disappeared.

And then it finally stopped responding to the controls.I used the cooktop a lot but was very disappointed that covering over controls just disappeared.And then it finally stopped responding to the controls.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nuwave Oven Cooktop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $90
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Submit review

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Sincerely,