It is Christmas Day and I received the NewWave Pro Plus oven as a gift from my husband. Because all restaurants are closed, I decided today would be the perfect day to make a meal with it, so I set the temp to 350 and put a completely thawed, 3 lb turkey breast inside.

After allowing the meat to cook for 40 minutes, I cut it open only to discover it was 80% raw while the outside was cooked to a crispy golden brown. I flipped the bird over and cooked it for another 20 minutes, only to discover it was still 50% raw when the timer beeped and the summer upside was now beginning to burn. I finally regular oven to finish cooking our meal.

Had I used our regular oven instead of the Nuwave, my family would be eating lunch right now but instead we are still trying to cook it. I had high hopes for this oven but it does not cook meat as advertised.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Did not cook food as advertised.

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Sincerely,