Featured Not resolved
1.5

I took mine apart and found crystlizrd rust built up on the metal. After spending over a half hour on the phone with a representative and than a supervisor explaing and sending a picture instead of doing the right thing and saying they have addressed this issue and will send me a replacement part they said i voided my warranty and i could buy a new one.

Which doesnt solve the issue that there is a design flaw. I tried ti be polite but that didnt work time for social media to expose the truth about there healthy product.

Mr. Hermon Hermonrw@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

I too have RUST all over the bottom of the unit. So I am heating up RUST NOW... Garbage....

JessicaC

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Sincerely,