Bought an nuwave air fryer and after a few uses it does not work consistenly. The basket seats but the sensor to tell the basket is seated does not work properly.

It says "OPEN" even when the basket is properly seated. This prevents it from coming on and operating correctly. It will occasionally turn on and run a minute or two, but then the "OPEN" light comes on and it quits. It started doing this or the 4th or 5th time we used it.

I would recommend no ever buy a,Nuwae air fryer. Small appliances should work more than a few times before they start having problems!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwave Oven Air Fryer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I am so disappointed in my nuwave. I have only used it twice and now it will not close. This was a complete waste of money.

*** junk would never recommend this to anyone

Mine is doing the same thing ! Only have used it a few times.

So disappointed. Will never buy nuwave again !

to Samantha Randall #1569402

open light keeps coming on and will not cook properly , So disappointed with this purchase . I just bought it 2 months ago!!!!!!!!!

I am having the same issue with the Door Open indicator on and only used this, well, It was going to be the Third Time, unreal, piece of junk!.T

our open light stays on all the time to. it will not shut off!! we have had this for 3 months

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

Sincerely,

Jessica C Customer Service Representative

to JessicaC #1471947

I am having the exact same issue. Have used it 2 times and open error will not go off.

Please assist, is there a fix or do I have to return.

Extremely frustrated, ruined my family get together. Please respond to Dave at dsmith9202@gmail.com