3.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought one Power Plus Pro oven for myself and another for a friend about three years ago.My friend loves to cook ribs in his, and other foods as well.

I use mine for baking cupcakes and muffins and warming frozen foods. I also bake casseroles. Much better than heating up a big oven for a small item and takes less time to cook, too. We both use ours extensively and have no complaints.

I did drop my dome and it cracked on the top, but after 3+ years, I didn't think that was too bad.

I have recommended these to several friends.A satisfied customer Mary Kilgore

Review about: Nuwave Oven 20631 Oven.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Convenience.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.

We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.

Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.

That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome.

Below is information about our power dome. Power Dome The virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures. Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.

We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price. We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product.

Thank you.Sincerely, Jessica C Nuwave Customer Representative