I ordered a Nuwave stove top and rec'd buy one get one free (with payment of shipping).I rec'd first one and they stated to due to overwhelming response, I would receive second one soon.

That all happened back in June. I have NOT rec'd 2nd stove top and have made several calls and left messages. Please let me know what else I can do. I continually get the message that the necessary extension is busy and not able to take calls at this time.

I am running out patience and leaning towards "pissed".Hope to hear from someone with some answers.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

I ordered the nuwave with the understanding of buy1 get 1 free.The pots were supposed to follow because of Overwhelming response.

I agreed to pay the shipping for the pots and 2nd cooktop. I have made numerous calls and it has been over 5 months and still now cannot even get response from messages or reach them by phone. Love the product but it is difficult findng a pot or pan that works on it.

Of all the pots I have only my cast-iron will work.Never again

We had same problem.We reported them to BBB and today I received the second one.

But didn't get carrying case.Will have to make sure it works.