Bought a new wave oven.Hated it!

They do not show you turning over hot food on their infomercial to brown the other side. It is to say the least a big hassle. The machine does not cook evenly either. Their return policy if you are not happy with their machinje??????

SUXS even more. Cost me $95.00 for shipping and I paid the return trip. Are you kidding me????????? I would recommend to use your oven.

Save your money and defrost your food before cooking. These guys do blow. I can not believe they can get buy wit this. By the way return shipping cost me S19.00.

Buy the set it and forget it.Newave oven Is a joke.

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

all these complaints are *** these people must really don't know how to cook, everything comes out awsome with my nuwave oven.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #146280

I received one as a Christmas gift.It is NOT faster than a regular oven and NOTHING browns.

Not roasts, or steaks or anything.I would not recommened this product.

I purchased my nu wave oven a week ago and it took 4 times longer to cook steaks than what they said in the cd video.I'm calling a lady tomorrow when I'm off work and she is going to walk me through how to use it.

If it doesn't work, I'd like to send it back but am concerned on some of the reviews.

Do they really chage you 94.00 on the shipping, if so I't s not worth returning.HELP what do I do?

Ive been readin these complaints and I have to say I have never laughed so hard in my life.This company must think we are so dumb that we cant figure out that its them coming on and posting comments like this one above, " i just bought a nu-wave a week ago, and cannot understand how i ever lived without it".

Hahahahaha, people dont just complain that something does NOT work hardly at all if it didnt work.

Then somoene comes on EVERY one of these and leaves comments like WOW it works so good?

Nice try manufacturer, lol.This thing is a joke and so are you!

I've ready the directions repeatedly, and used it three times...3 hours to cook a chicken, and an egg bake never cooked or rose. It was a gift, and it's a worthless piece of junk!

NEVER NEVER buy a Visa gift card!!!!You can have a$50 gift card, use it once and spend only $10, and THEN the next time you use it, they say you have zero balance.

Oh, it makes me extremely infuriated.Time for the government to step in and stop this kind of rip off.

Oh, my goodness, I do feel for you!There ought to be a law against such unethical practices from companies.

You have saved me, and many others, I am sure from dealing with this company.

I was thinking of buying this product, but now, I know that I never will.Again, thanks, and bet of luck to you.

i just bought a nu-wave a week ago, and cannot understand how i ever lived without it. love the convience of not having to defrost the food first and the turkey i made for thanksgiving dinner was the best i have ever had, are you sure you have the same thing i do?