1.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I've already dealt with customer service and the said the viewed the tap which recorded me okaying or requesting 24 hour shipping.As I recall the customer service prep said and we'll add 24 hour shipping so you get that right away, and I said okay thinking that was something they were doing to help me.

No meeting of cancelation or shipping fees was discussed. When I requested a copy she said I needed a subpoena. REALLY Pissed Consumer has already stop two other people from ordering the new wave and I'm just getting started! Face book is awesome and I love blogging.

I really don't like being ripped off and after researching a bit I see I'm not the only one with this issue.Maybe a class action law suit is in order?

Review about: Nuwave Oven Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Cancelation policy.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Round Lake, Illinois, United States #1290951
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having.We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our sincerest apologies.

We value you as a customer and will like to get this issue resolved for you immediately.

If you may please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm CST.

He will be glad to assist you with getting your issue resolved.

Jessica C Customer Service Representative