4.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This is the second Nuwave oven I've had. The first I gave to a friend when I moved cross country.

I had the first one 1.5 years with no problems . I've had the second one 2 years, I bought it used. I use it daily and it works well. I don't cook in/on the drip pan so it's non-stick surface is still perfect.

I'm going to up date to the elite model this year I've cooked everything but a turkey in it and have had nothing but spectacular results. I do turn steak only because it is second nature to do so.

Recently I made baked spaghetti and it turned out great. I've never had to deal with customer service but I will rewrite this review if necessary.

Review about: Nuwave Oven 20331 Oven.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: I liked that it cooks like shown on infomercial, Love the way it cooked and saved energy, As good as they advertise it to be in cooking, Ease of cooking.

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer, Thank you for your review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are always more than willing to lend a listening ear to any experiences, as well as address and assist with any concern a customer has in regards to their product.

If you need any assistance or have any further questions or concerns please contact Arturo H directly at 224-206-3045 or email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com. Sincerely, Jessica C Customer Service Representative