Carolyn Oberndorf

Today at 12:38am

Very disappointed in their almost non existant customer service.If you look at the webpage, there is nowhere to 'contact us'.

I made a mistake by ordering online. I was met with complete disinterest by cust. serv. they did NOT send 2: I bought buy one get one.

The shipping was $29 and when I asked for a refund I was told it would be MINUS shippingl. it cost me $17 in postage to send it back. Therefore $29 plus $17. I am out $46 and not one word of encouragement or ANYTHING from cust.

service.I'm done.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nuwave oven oven and associated monetary loss in the amount of $46. Nuwave Oven needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nuwave oven oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwave Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Customer,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.Our Customer Service department phone number is available on our website.

Our policy and advertisement state that the customer has 90 days to try the product and return for a full refund of the product price, which does not include Shipping and Processing (S&P) charges.

If you need assistance with a return or have already returned the product, please contact Brenda J directly at 224-206-3076. She is available Monday through Friday from 10:30am to 7:00pm.

You may also contact her via email at Brenda.j@nuwavenow.com.

Jessica C