Ease of Use
Style and Design

First one dome cracked after 6 months but I loved my nuwave so much ALTHOUGH it was cracking slowly from the bottom to the middle I continued to use it. One day the circuit board just stopped working entirely won’t power on or anything!!!

I tried different outlets in my home and still nothing!!! Contacted Customer service they attempted to assist with a series of questions that got me nowhere THEN offered a replacement but I’d have to ship this one with the broken dome and shorted circuit back at my expense for them to repair! Which was well over the price of a brand new oven !!!!!!!! Seriously nuwave?!!

Kick us while we are down then still try to upsell!!! Scammers at its finest! 2 months later received one as a gift because I refused to purchase another and shared my dissatisfaction with friends and family members who liked the whole idea of quick easy healthy meals..........well guess what NOT EVEN 3 months with this machine and it’s completely shorted out, how is this possible nuwave?? Why design such faulty products?

I guess to keep money in the company’s pockets by up selling!!!!

TERRIBLE AND SHAME ON YOU!!!!! I’m going to the BBB!

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven Food Dome.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Very easy to use and alot more heathy for you.

I didn't like: Customer service representative, Very cheaply made plastic dome that has cracked and broken, Defective dome no replacment.

Comments

JessicaC
Nuwave Oven Verified Representative

Dear Nuwave Oven Customer,Thank you for your honest feedback.Nuwave sincerely apologizes for the issues you are having with your Nuwave dome.We could certainly understand how frustrating this could be and would like to offer our apologies.Nuwave continues to strive to update and refine our products to be more modern and efficient.That being said, we do now offer our new Power Dome. Below is information about our power dome.Power DomeThe virtually-indestructible Power Dome is built to withstand extreme temperatures.

Made from polyphenylsulfone (PPSU), a material which delivers superior impact resistance while remaining BPA-free, the Power Dome uses similar technology applied in the manufacturing of jumbo jet windshields and NASA spaceships. In fact, the Power Dome is so strong, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.We will be happy to assist you with getting a dome replacement at a more reasonable price.We value you as a customer and would like to request that you please contact Arturo H via phone at 224-206-3045, you may also email him at Arturo.h@nuwavenow.com.

He is available Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm CST, to receive our best offer or warranty on the product. Thank you.Sincerely,Jessica CNuwave Customer Representative