I bought a Nu Wave Oven and about every 2-4 months the globe cracks.It is made of some kind of plastic.

From what I have seen in the reviews this has been going on for a while now. You can order another one but you have to pay $9.95 shipping each time you have it replaced. 1) I was told you have to wash it after every use. 2) You have to use the globe holder.

3) You have to set the globe on a flat surface. All of which I have done and it still cracks. Why do we only have the option of a plastic globe? Obviously this product can't be used everyday.

I was told that once it cracks I have to immediately stop using it so now I have to wait 1-2 weeks for delivery for another one. Does the company have any intentions of improving the globe so this doesn't keep happening? It doesn't matter how good the product is if you can't use it until another globe comes in. I even read a review that one exploded.

I wonder how safe is this product really and maybe we as consumers should stop using the Nu Wave.Is it a real possibility that if we don't notice a crack that it might explode?

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

Riverdale, Georgia, United States #800064

Same here we are on our 3rd globe and we love our oven but if this keeps up we are not going to refer this product any more ! We have refer this product to our family and still others but no more! Sigh not a happy camper

I have had my nuwave almost 2 years, the dome has not cracked, and i have never heard of them explode, but it is plastic, cooks with it just fine, but you cannot abuse it, drop it or slam it down on anything

And no i am not an employee of nuwave because if i was i would not be trying to buy other items from them, cannot get through to them and i dont trust the website, i love my nuwave,,,,,how do i order what i need???

I bought my Nuwave Oven over a year ago.I have cooked both frozen and fresh meats, vegetables, french fries, onion rings, cookies and more.

I love my oven and have not had one bit of any problems.I recommend it to everyone and yes, it has saved me a lot of time and money (with my electric and gas bills).

Are their ANY unsafe features on the NUWAVE OVEN at this time?I would rather be well informed now.

Than to use it and my kids be injured while waiting and watching in the kitchen for their meal to be cooked!Please advise.

Is this true regarding the globe cracking or exploding on the NUWAVE OVEN?I bought one of these ovens to cook for my kids.

I don't want my kids injured by this oven!Please advise.