I ordered 3 NuWave ovens in late 2009.The first payment processed perfectly thru my cc.

In October of 2010 I receive a post card that says my account is past due and I need to make arrangements for payment. News to me! I called and come to find out, the year my cc expired had changed and they had sent me a new card. The year NuWave had on file was incorrect so payment was refused.

I paid the balance and have been waiting for my rebate (2 twisters and shipping) ever since.

Just called again today only to find out I will not get the rebate.SCAM!

Review about: Nuwave Oven Oven.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Oven?

Comments

#272095

Yu tel um Victor! :grin

:cry you can tell by the spelling how smart this *** is! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

I'm with you Victor I experience the same mess and they still have not sent me proof showing they didn't get its been 2yrs year and your just now saying you didnt get your last payment and requesting my my credit card calling my house plus the dome cracked on all four sides in a few days its going to just fall apart I can't beleive it I love the way it cooks but what's up with this mess you didn't get the last payment and th plastic cover is cracked because of heat from cooking in it

:cry :cry :( :( :x :sigh :?

:cry :( :( :x :sigh :? I can not beleave the postcard that I reseaved today sunday 3-13-2011.It said I have a over due balance This is stuped.It should have come out of my account in three payments as I was told it would.Your *** up should not be mine.the money was there.You could not send a E Mail when You have that? You have waited how meny months to tell me.Well You send me Paper prof of when and how much you tolk out of my bank.to me adderss you have it.You have my phone # call if you have eny class.